Marketing Equipment Director (BB-2E993)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in 2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 115 countries. To learn more, visit
To lead and develop a ONE SEE EQT Marketing strategy, focus on full solutions, creating a unique selling proposition with stakeholders and customers.
To pro-actively facilitate and engage with companies SEE decides critical to partner or cooperate with
• Design and facilitate a value EQT offer enabling sales to sell a full solution to customers; support the annual AOP planning with stakeholder (finance; sale; SC)
• Pro-actively support the EQT organization and be the interface between SEE and our integrating partners; design, follow up and lead Key Growth Programs and field support
• Understand both internal and external business needs that impact projects medium / long term; Support the regional EQT team with a clear P&L road map; facilitate global alignment
• Understand in depth customer & market needs in alignment with Platforms; initiate and Commercially lead new Equipment Developments; foster an equipment solution spirit that enables Automation and Customer process efficiency
• Close cooperation and idea ideation with I&D; Support intellectual property process for EMEA equipment; facilitating the business case with Platform Marketing as well as “gate management” .
• Define and support a comprehensive "go to market strategy". For Equipment and or System launches being responsible for a ONE SEE EQT Portfolio, considering ONE SEE branded offer, layout, integrating partners (conveyers; loaders ) creating a highly visible ONE SEE customer Equipment experience
• Lead competitive intelligence and enable positioning of our offer; messaging and pricing strategies; Propose and team on possible M&A
• Cooperate with supply chain and Global Equipment Operations to manage forecast; inventory targets and lead times; Optimize portfolio & SKUs;
• Support & propose EMEA Packforum technical hall assets in alignment with KGP and in close collaboration with EMEA Packforum Leadership team.
• Pro-actively engage with equipment strategic partners with a win-win mentality that is aligned with ONE SEE strategy, driving profitable growth.
Success defined by:
• Delivering overall sales, margin and profit targets within the EQT Strategic part of the AOP
• Delivering system and product launches on time.
• Delivering a clear and concise value & content proposition for MarCom.
• Executing product/ system introductions according to target goals.
• Executing market opening goals according to target goals.
• Strong cross functional network enabling and aligning Key Growth Programs with sales and field support
• Clear understanding of regional market and broad range issues, both internal and external, that drive business results;
• Visible EQT sales pipeline in c4c with supporting data (Wave etc.) in place.
• Equipment inventory and product lifecycle in alignment with AOP.
Skills and Attitude
• Strong financial acumen with demonstrated ability to control margins while generating revenue
• Market knowledge and analysis to identify future market trends and customer needs.
• The creativity to develop market strategies, with the drive to develop and introduce these to market, sales and stakeholders.
• Ability to manage, coach and influence sales to achieve KGP goals.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of partners, staff and stakeholders.
• Good communication skills combined with willingness to embrace ideas from outside regions and companies.
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Proven decision making. And willingness to travel approx. 40% of time
• Ability to think strategically but with hands on style and strong emphasis on day to day work and tactical implementation.
Reports to Interfaces
• Executive Director Marketing Operations ONE SEE EMEA
• Platform (Marketing)
• Equipment & Applications
• Customer Service
• Supply Chain
• All other Marketing Operations (MarCom; Portfolio; Channel; Retail)
calendar_today2 days ago