Social Media Specialist (BB-C0C6A)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
A fantastic opportunity for a social media whiz who loves interacting with colleagues to join the marketing and communications department of the RSK Group.
RSK is a leading integrated environmental, engineering, and technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. The company was founded in 1989 and has grown considerably since then. Today, we are a group of approximately 100 businesses, many who operate under different brands, employing over 5,500 employees based across the UK and worldwide. We plan to keep growing by acquisition, new business ventures and continued organic growth and anticipate that by 2025 we will double in size, employing 10,000 people.
Social Media Specialist – UK
Our unique business structure and rapid expansion has led to a need for a social media champion who can upskill our workforce and ensure that we are harnessing the power of social media. This is not the average social media role, although you will be working alongside our digital marketing team, your primary focus will be providing learning and development to colleagues outside our marketing department.
RSK has an extensive UK footprint so location for this appointment is flexible.
What does the role entail?
- Develop a range of guidance materials to help upskill colleagues using social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Develop and deliver virtual and in-person social media workshops to a range of colleagues from graduates to senior leadership
- Assist businesses within the group to develop social media plans and content calendars that align with the group digital strategy
- Stay abreast of digital trends and seek continual improvement in how we use social media across the group
- Support the digital marketing team as required
Skills and experience:
- Social media: You will be our social media champion and should lead by example; using your own social media accounts to demonstrate best practice. Although several social platforms are important for RSK, we consider LinkedIn to be most important for our business so particular expertise on this platform is essential
- Presentation: You should be a skilled presenter with experience delivering interactive workshops
- Writing: You’ll have strong written communication skills and the ability to produce clear and consistent support materials
- B2B: We are primarily a B2B business, so you’ll need to have B2B marketing experience
- Technical understanding: Although not essential, someone with an understanding of the environmental and engineering sectors would be desirable
What can you expect from us?
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, cycle to work and private health care
- Regular training and career development
- Part-time would be considered.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click ‘Apply’ to set up a personal online account, where you will be able to review the progress of your application.
calendar_today3 days ago