Sales & Service Executive (BB-06172)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established expanding company as Sales and Service Executive on a permanent basis based in Jarrow.
My client offers a competitive salary of £18,500 to £20,000 depending on experience + bonus scheme.
The role is office based, managing client relationships in respect of revenue generation, dealing with incoming orders and enquiries by telephone, email and the web as well as cold calling and prospecting.
The Sales & Service Executive will prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls, through effectively questioning and listening in order to understand the customers application requirements. The Sales & Service Executive will ensure cross selling and up selling takes place in order to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets.
This is a dynamic working environment; one where career progression is taken very seriously and is fully supported.
With over 100,000 standard catalogue parts available for immediate dispatch, the business is well positioned to leverage its extensive geographic distribution capacity, using its efficient sourcing and manufacturing operations and sophisticated IT platform, to respond to the requirements of its international customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Kirstie Hudson
calendar_today4 days ago