Wealth Management Administrator (BB-DDD1E)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
We are recruiting for a Self-Employed Wealth Management Administrator to join an established Principal Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management based in Moorgate, London supporting two Partners / Financial Advisers.
You will be working with two Partners / Financial Advisers assisting them to deliver a first class, professional client service alongside an existing experienced Wealth Management Administrator in the team.
The position requires strong attention to detail and accuracy due to the complex nature of the services we offer to our clients. A good understanding of Financial Services, or the desire to learn, will be a major benefit to the successful applicant.
Following initial training, the successful applicant will be the main liaison between the client and the Advisers, ensuring all meetings are prepared for, delivered and any agreed actions are followed up in a timely and professional manner – good communication skills are a must.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop and grow within the role. Aspiring future financial advisers willing to start their career within an Administrative sales support capacity would be particularly suited to this role. Full training will be provided in all administrative area of the role.
The role will include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
Client / Team communication
- Pro-active and structured approach to the Practice’s administration needs, ensuring the smooth running of the back office support
- Dealing with client queries via telephone, email, face-to-face or in writing as required
- Using financial software to provide data analysis of clients’ funds and investments (via FE Analytics / Voyant)
- Producing personalised illustrations, and obtaining up to date wealth accounts
- Preparing critical yield calculations
- Liaising with pension and investment companies
- Preparing meeting packs in advance of client meetings
- Liaising with internal central administration centres regarding client’s funds and investments
- Switching of client funds and processing fund surrenders
- Setting up new clients on iBusiness, and keeping all client information up to date where required
- Issuing and chasing letters of authority
- Electronic Business Submission processing
- Processing paper application forms
- Basic suitability letter preparation
Technical skills required
- Previous Financial Service experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- First class organisational skills to deliver against a wide variety of tasks
- Effective communication skills verbally, face to face and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- Highly computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook
Ability to manage own workloads and multitask where appropriate
Able to work independently, disciplined in work approach with the ability to get the job done
Professional and approachable manner to clients and colleagues
Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines where required
Able to deal with individuals at all levels, including those of high net worth
Able to work in a high confidential and discreet environment
Exceptional attention to detail
Pro-active in approach
Naturally comfortable working in a numeric environment
Reliable and committed long term to a career in Wealth Management
Role type: Self-employed (Guaranteed Salary)
Salary: £20-24K depending on experience
Location: Moorgate, London, EC2V 5DE
Hours of work: Full time 40 hours a week (8.00am to 5.00pm)
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Training: Full training shall be provided
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holiday (paid holiday entitlement)
To apply for this excellent opportunity or for further information, please apply online
calendar_today2 days ago