Care Assistant - Days (BB-B7334)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Vacancy DescriptionActive Care Group are recruiting Care Assistants to support a 3 month old child with complex health needs in their own home, for day time shifts in Southampton.
You will be required to monitor and support our young client. This will involve managing clinical equipment, Pegs, Tracheostomy and suctioning. Administering medication, moving and handling and personal care. Full training will be provided.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 12pm
- 12 hours per week
- £9.20 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
- FREE award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
- FREE DBS certificate
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
- Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
- You will be employed on a flexible contract
- £250 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
- Wider Wallet Scheme
Active Care Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
calendar_today4 days ago