Technology Architect, Client Technology (Web/Trading Platforms) (BB-DBE58)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Job TitleTechnology Architect, Client Technology (Web/Trading Platforms)
Who we are:
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work:
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic
environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need
• Agile workspace and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
Current working arrangements are 100% working from home. Updates are expected inline with government advice.
How you’ll progress:
Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
There will be opportunities to grow as an architect, with specific training provided as necessary.
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefi ts working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
• Birthday off
• Two volunteering days leave per year
What you’ll do:
• You will join a team of TA's and report into the principal architect for Client Technology.
• You will be responsible for the architecture domains concerning websites and web trading platforms and will be expected to maintain and evolve the existing architecture and associated road maps in line with IG's business goals and key NFRs.
Who you’ll be:
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
Number of openings1
calendar_today3 days ago