Head of International Sales (Senior Director)
Found in: Joblift UK Premium
Description:Job SummaryHead of International Sales (Sr. Director)Spot is looking for an exceptional, mission- and vision-oriented, sales leader to lead our sales efforts in EMEA & APAC.
Spot is a Customer Obsessed company, experiencing hyper-growth; hence, this person will lead a team of sales professionals with one goal in mind – driving growth, by solving customer pain-points around their cloud infrastructure and application delivery journey.Spot, that was acquired by Net
NTAP) in 2020, continues to run as a standalone startup under the NetApp umbrella, and enjoys the best of both worlds – innovation and agility of a startup, coupled with stability and reach of a big public company.
As Head of International Sales you will own the entire sales cycle – from building demand generation programs, through account planning, deal development, deal closure, to building and enhancing partnerships and alliances.You will develop plans and strategies for achieving the company's sales goals.
You will lead teams of Account Executives, Solution Architects, SDRs, Partner & Alliances Managers, in multiple sites across EMEA and APAC.You will hire team members, train, coach, develop, inspire, and motivate them. You will build relationships with strategic partners and cloud vendors. You will create a culture of success, define sales processes, and constantly identify opportunities to improve. You will provide detailed and accurate sales forecast, and work collaboratively with every department at Spot. The Head of International Sales is a member of the Spot Executive Team, and reports directly to Spot's CRO.
- Minimum 7 years' experience of successfully building and leading sales teams at global B2B-focused SaaS companies.
- Minimum 7 years' experience selling technology products to global technology companies.
- Proven track record of consistently hitting sales targets.
- Experience leading large global teams of 20+ people.
- Proven record of building teams and onboarding new sales reps.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly.
- Strong teamwork AND leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills
- Experience at Cloud companies.
- Selling technical products to technical buyers (R&D).
- Technical degree and/or experience.
calendar_today 1 day ago
Job Description · At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients' lives through sc ...
Bristol-Myers Squibb - Uxbridge - Talent UK
Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted virtually and some role ...
gilead - Uxbridge - Talent UK
*** Position may be based onsite at the following locations: Foster City, CA, Morris Plains, NJ, Seattle WA, Washington ...
Gilead - Uxbridge - Talent UK
My client is a major, full-service law firm based in Uxbridge, with a strong market presence across the South East. · W ...
Badenoch + Clark - Uxbridge - Talent UK
Buckinghamshire New University is an ambitious, modern university; one that is always open to fresh ideas and thinking. ...
Buckinghamshire New University - Uxbridge - beBee S2 UK