Digital Skills: Reimagine Your Career
FREE COURSE - FREE CERTIFICATE
FREE ONLINE COURSE (with a PDF Certificate of Achievement to prove your success when you’re eligible)
Duration: 3 Weeks
Discover the skills for success in today’s world of work and the tools you can use to navigate your next steps with confidence
Discover the future of work and the role of digital technology
On this course, you’ll learn how technology is impacting the way we work and how you can prepare for the changes ahead. You’ll also look at why a growth mindset and skills such as problem-solving and emotional intelligence are so essential.
As you work your way through this course, you’ll develop your technical understanding, build your skills in key areas, and prepare for a more digitally focused work environment.
Explore the importance of a growth mindset for the world of work
A growth mindset, the belief that we can develop our skills through hard work and dedication, is a central part of success in an increasingly digital workplace. Here, you’ll find out why it’s so essential and how you can develop your growth mindset to future-proof your career.
You’ll also discover some of the skills that can help you and your career reach their full potential.
Develop your understanding of the digital workplace
In today’s working world, there are a number of key skills and competencies you’ll need to master. With this course, you’ll learn about the dynamic mix of skills that can help you succeed in the modern workplace and into the future.
Develop your problem-solving and emotional intelligence skills
As you develop your technical understanding, you’ll build skills that are important in today’s digital economy, such as communication, problem-solving, emotional intelligence and growth mindset skills.
You’ll learn about job applications and the virtual world of work, and create a career action plan to set and maintain your goals. This will help you to enter and progress in today’s workforce with success!
What topics will you cover?
- The impact of digital technology on the working world
- The meaning of a growth mindset and how you can develop one
- A dynamic mix of skills that can help you to succeed in today’s workplace
- The meaning and importance of problem-solving and emotional intelligence skills
- Tools and techniques to develop these skill areas and identify your own transferrable skills
- Steps to prepare for job applications and today’s world of work
- How to create and maintain a career action plan
Who is this accredited by?
The CPD Certification Service:The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 and is the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the CPD policies of professional and academic bodies.
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain how technology is changing the way we work and the opportunities and challenges this brings
- Describe the meaning of a growth mindset
- Identify how to develop your own growth mindset to navigate these changes and reach your full potential
- Identify the skills critical for success in a digital workplace
- Demonstrate an understanding of in-demand skills such as problem solving and emotional intelligence
- Identify the tools and techniques you can use to develop these skill areas and identify your transferrable skills
- Understand the steps you can take to prepare for the job application and onboarding process
- Create and maintain an action plan for your career moving forward
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to understand how tech has changed many industries and job roles. Those seeking to develop the skills that can help us to better prepare for these changes, and how we can navigate the next steps in our career journey, will also benefit. This course is for those who are preparing to re-enter the workforce, re-skill or looking to change jobs or careers.
Interested in growing your digital skills more widely? Discover more Digital Skills courses from Accenture.
Who will you learn with?
Experienced sustainability leader in the tech sector with deep expertise on tackling systemic challenges impacting our society today.
Who developed the course?
Accenture: Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
Accenture are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
- Unlimited access to this course
- Includes any articles, videos, peer reviews and quizzes
- Tests to validate your learning
- A PDF Certificate of Achievement to prove your success when you’re eligible
The Big Book of One-on-One Questions · A Reliable ...
FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR · When: Anytime · Where: On ...
You have no groups that fit your search