About Abiodun Idowu:
I'm a registered HCPC Physiotherapist. A detailed oriented Physiotherapy practitioner with years of experience, adept at making patient assessment, evaluation and management of various clinical conditions. I'm an expert at managing various musculoskeletal, paediatrics, neurological conditions
I have excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to work under pressure in fast paced, time sensitive environments. I have good IT skills and wealth of experience working with various multi-disciplinary teams
General Hospital, Isolo Lagos, Nigeria
July 2016 - June 2023
- Provision of specialist clinical service of assessment, diagnosis and treatment, onward referral and discharge to patients referred to the unit.
- Managed more than 150 caseloads of musculoskeletal conditions and other various conditions at out-patient clinic per month.
- Provided helpful advice to patients and healthcare professionals regarding managing their health conditions, improving relationships and trust
St. Emmanuel Hospital, Lagos
July 2005 - June 2016
- Consulted with patients to learn more about their physical condition and symptoms
- Planned, implemented and managed patients’ physical therapy programmes
- Administered medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve the patient’s mobility
- Developed a personalised treatment plan for patients and outlining their goals and the expected outcomes of the plan
- Recorded and evaluated a patient’s progress, modifying their care plan and trying new treatments as needed
UCTH, Cross River
Sept 2002 - August 2003
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosing & treatment of patients with various neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular & respiratory conditions both on out-patient and in-patient basis.
- Management and rehabilitation of orthopaedic conditions including arthroplasty of the hip, shoulder and knee and sport injuries
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date patient record.
- Assisted in devising rehabilitation programs for patients post-accident, illness, injury, or strokes.
B.Sc Physiotherapy- Nigeria
Professionals who compete with Abiodun
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Abiodun Idowu
Professionals from different sectors near Liverpool, Liverpool
Other users who are called Abiodun
Jobs near Liverpool, Liverpool
Wirral University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Wirral, United Kingdom Permanent
Job summary · Are you looking for a new challenge within paediatrics? We have what you are looking for. · We are developing our services to provide a seamless service for children and young people. · ...
Teaching Personnel Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom £40,000 - £60,000 per year
The PWR team at Teaching Personnel is thrilled to announce a close collaboration with a rapidly expanding Trust overseeing three Alternative Provision schools. Dedicated to pupils with Special Educati ...
Trinnovo Group Manchester, United Kingdom
Start Date: · ASAP - We can accommodate a reasonable notice period · Sheffield, UK - Hybrid. 2 days on-site in the office + 3 remote. I am currently collaborating with a global consultancy company t ...