I am a self-motivated, problem-solving and right decision making individual, who has anexcellent business sense that`s fused with an ability to work independently. I am patientwith customers, and I love advocating their needs while protecting the business interest.
About adebayo abimbola:
Experienced in Health & Safety legislation for an office environment (ISO45001)
Experienced in Quality Management legislation for an office environment (ISO9001)
Experienced in Environmental legislation for an office environment (ISO14001)
Experienced in a similar role in a social and healthcare sector
Experienced in dealing with antisocial behaviour
Experienced in maintenance, safety and security of social housing
Experienced with tenant selection and tenant management
Experienced in compliance & risk management
Gained experience with housing legislation
Experienced in communication skills, organizational skills, line management, negotiation techniques, time management and stress management
Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft project & Oracle databases
Experienced in PRINCE2 (project management) & Agile methodology
Experienced in IT helpdesk support within an office environment
Experienced providing business and/or Project management support to senior management and managing relationships between senior professionals.
Experienced in communications, stakeholder management, oral and interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills
* NEBOSH - National General Certificate in Occupational, Health & Safety (Ongoing Training - (RRC International)
* Project Management Course (Prince2)
* Compliance & Risk Management Course (One Education)
* Risk Management Awareness (Citation Atlas)
* Conflict Management (Citation Atlas)
* Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (Citation Atlas)
* Health & Safety Management (Citation Atlas)
* Housing Officer Training (One Education)
* Entrepreneurship: Launching Innovative Business (University of Maryland)
* Digital & SEO Optimization Course (Google Digital Garage)
* Database Administration (National Institute of Information Technology, India)
* Civil Engineering (University of Ibadan)
* Loyola College (with GCSE including Mathematics and English), Nigeria
* Command Military Primary School, Nigeria
Professionals from different sectors near City of London, Greater London
Other users who are called adebayo
Jobs near City of London, Greater London
H&P Executive Search London, United Kingdom
Graduate Recruitment Consultant · JANUARY START · £27,000 (£50,000 OTE) · About Hayes & Partners · Are you an ambitious and highly motivated recent graduate, looking for a career opportunity which is ...
Maria Mallaband Care Group London, United Kingdom Part time
At Maria Mallaband Care Group, it's our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team.
EA Gibson Shipbrokers London, United Kingdom Full time
Summary of Job Role: · EA Gibson Shipbrokers is looking to recruit a Broker to work on the Suezmax desk in our London office. For this role you will ideally have 2-3 years' experience, be motivated an ...