Senior Field Sales Executive
About Alex Dunn:
An enthusiastic field sales professional with a strong motivation for success. I have demonstrated the ability to work well under pressure, with excellent communication skills that can be adapted to suit a wide range of clients and prospects. I have a wealth of experience in target-driven roles within a variety of industries and have proven my ability to exceed expectations.
Senior Field Sales Executive | RISO UK | November 2021 - Present
● Selling photocopying solutions, primarily within education, religious institutions and the private sector. This was a mixture of both New Business and Account Management, including end of contract upgrades and tender processes.
● Responsible for my own sales area within West/North Yorkshire encompassing five postcode areas - Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Halifax.
● Full sales process from cold-calling/canvassing, completion of paperwork, installation training, and on-going account management.
● Provided demonstration and proposal for equipment to decision-makers.
● Achieved 139% of annual target in the first full year.
● Promoted to Senior Sales in April 2023.
Inside Sales Executive | Fleetcor | March 2021 - November 2021
● Selling Fuelcard services into small and medium-sized businesses. Primarily outbound activity with a target of 90 calls and 120 minutes of talk time per day.
● Processing the sale from initial contact, through to application, and account management.
● Targeted on monthly litres drawn, achieving a best result of 252% above litres target.
● Effectively used Salesforce to manage our pipeline of opportunities.
● My second month's credit applications were 350% over target.
Corporate Marketing Executive | Summit Media | December 2019 - March 2021
• Working closely at director level to increase leads and improve the marketing of Summit as an agency.
• Planning and organising events for the sales team and directors to attend.
• Entering Summit and the work completed for clients to industry awards.
• To plan and produce the 2020 marketing strategy in conjunction with our marketing director.
This involved both internal and external marketing exercises, as well as ways to improve our employee wellbeing and job satisfaction
Sales Executive | Summit Media | July 2018 - December 2019
• Working as part of a small sales team responsible for selling Productcaster, a new Summit Media brand. Helped create a £2m Business, in addition to building Europe’s largest Comparison Shopping Service.
• Top performing sales person responsible for bringing onboard 43 new clients out of around 150 total in our Northern European Region. This included both independent retailers and Marketing agency partners. Annually I contracted a total value of £400,000 from our comparison shopping platform.
• From April 2019, I obtained responsibility for upselling a new product to current customers. Achieved the initial sale of the new product, with a commercial value of 50% above the expected AOV.
• Key aspects of this role included sales, client management, negotiation, objection handling, cold calling, client meetings and proposals, networking events, marketing/technology knowledge, lead generation and qualification.
Education | University of Hull Business School | 2015 - 2018 Upper Second Class Honours (2:1)
Professionals in the same Sales sector as Alex Dunn
Professionals from different sectors near York, York City
Other users who are called Alex
Jobs near York, York City
Oxygen Yorkshire, United Kingdom Full time
At Oxygen, our purpose is simple. We create moments · that matter, every day. For our teammates, the jumpers in our parks, and the · grown-ups that bring them. So, they all feel a little happier, heal ...
Savills Leeds, United Kingdom
Role Overview Savills Planning North is looking to add either a Planner / Senior Planner (or both) to its Planning North Team to assist with a growing and diverse portfolio of instructions. · We are ...
Equals One Shipley, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Full time
Estimator · Salary - circa £40k- £50k dependent on skills and experience · Location: Salts Mill, Saltaire, West Yorkshire, BD18 3LA · Permanent, Full time · About JLM M&E Ltd: · We are a well-e ...