Dedicated professionalism in every job
About Alyssa Whatley:
I am a goal-driven and dependable Criminology student, who received an unconditional offer from a university ranked in the top fifty in the UK.
As a highly adaptable individual, proven through extensive experience, I can work both independently and interdependently.
Possessing an optimistic outlook provides me with a commitment to work, and a desire to learn through constructive feedback on my performance.
Housekeeper - United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust
- Managing a small team and ensuring their compliance with COSHH regulations
- Maintaining order in a very high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Processing cleaning and housekeeping tasks alongside the quick turn-around of patients
Cleaner - Diamond Recruitment
06/2021 – 10/2021
- Operating alongside customer service discretely but effectively
- Being a dependable member of a small team
- Responding to new unexpected tasks with a positive attitude
Covid-19 Deep Cleaner - Barker Ross
01/2021 – 05/2021
- Cleaning and organising, trained to NHS standards
- Understanding and catering to patient requirements
- Safe handling of hazardous waste
Domestic Cleaner - LCS Kent
04/2019 - 08/2019
- Completing tasks critically and precisely
- Customer service and accommodating their requests throughout the job
- Working to a time-sensitive schedule while maintaining high standards
Casual Worker- The Royal Mail
12/2016 - 12/2018
- Organising and dealing with a large influx in workloads
- Ensure workloads are processed efficiently and safely
- Used my initiative to complete any challenge as it arose
Acquired 12 GCSEs, all graded A* to B including an A in English, B in Mathematics.
Acquired three A-Levels: Media Studies: B, English Literature: C, History: D.
Currently studying for a bachelor's degree in Criminology at a Top 50 Ranked University (Complete University Guide 2022).
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Alyssa Whatley
Professionals from different sectors near Lincoln, Lincoln District, Lincolnshire
Other users who are called Alyssa
Jobs near Lincoln, Lincoln District, Lincolnshire
RWE AG Staythorpe, United Kingdom Full time
Engineering Graduate Scheme · The RWE UK Engineering Graduate Scheme is now open and we look forward to receiving your applications. · Our engineering graduate scheme provides the perfect blend of tr ...
Hillarys Blinds scunthorpe, United Kingdom £25,000 - £50,000 per year
Field Sales Consultant - £50,000+ earnings p/a · Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time · APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE AND JOIN US AT OUR VIRTUAL DISCOVERY SESSION. · Imagine working for yourse ...
Biffa Lincoln, United Kingdom Full time
Changing the way people think about waste. · At Biffa, we love working with waste. Whether we're turning it into sustainable power, finding new ways to recycle it or simply keeping it off the streets, ...