About Aran Arumukasamy:
Having graduated from the university of Nottingham with a joint honours, I am eager to learn and understand more about the consulting industry, more specifically government and policy focused. Currently I am a sales representative at Offspring Shoes (Selfridges) and during my free time I manage a sneaker reselling hobby, whilst in the process of teaching myself Microsoft Excel.
Selfridges, Offspring Sales Assistant, Current Employment, Oxford Street, London Nov. 2022 – Present
- Role consisted of attending to customer’s needs and ensuring their experience is as efficient as it can be. Prioritising the customer’s needs allowed me to provide the highest level of customer service, which further developed my interpersonal skills.
NCS, Assistant Team Leader. Previous Employment, Brentford, Uk Jul. 2022 – Aug. 2022
- Chosen as an Assistant team leader which required me to lead young people through sessions on promoting social action within the local community. Which enhanced my communication skills through the interaction of individuals from different backgrounds.
Williams Racing - Formula 1 Pop Up Shop, Westfields, London Jun. 2022 – July. 2022
- Worked on the E-Sport Racing simulators which was very popular, thus I learnt the importance of time-management through the use of a thorough accountable schedule that also factored in disruptions. Which consequently led to a successful experience for customers.
Sainsburys, Online Shopper, London May. 2020 – Jan. 2022
- Role required me to organise and collect online orders for customers ensuring that they are packed to the highest standard.
Ad Astra Tuition Services, Senior Maths Tutor, London Sep. 2017 – May. 2019
- Recognising a lack of affordable tuition services, I assisted in starting up a tuition centre which catered for students studying A levels and GCSE’s.
- Allowed me to build strong relationships with students, which further improved my aptitude in explaining difficult concepts in a simplistic manner.
University of Nottingham, UK
- Politics and Economics Bsc Jt Hons – 2:1
- Treasurer for Nottingham Tamil Society
- Innovation Entrepreneur at Nottingham Green Economy Society
A joint honours programme allowed me to grasp the inter-connectivity of Politics and Economics and allow myself to apply different concepts from particular fields within one another. I strongly feel that unlike standard disciplines, studying a joint honours programme gave me a wider understanding of how policies for instance have implications on different aspects of the economy.
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Aran Arumukasamy
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Aran
Jobs near London, Greater London
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 1 week agoDirect apply
Pro-Finance NFP London, United Kingdom Full time £40,000 - £60,000 per year
Finance and Operations Administrator | 30, ,000 + benefits · London (Full Time: 3 - 4 days office-based + remote working) | Permanent · The Human Dignity Trust (HDT) is a London-based legal charity ...
developrec London, United Kingdom
A brilliant new opportunity has opened up with a well-known retail Bank for a Senior Technical Lead specialising in Fraud to join their Payments team This will be a hands on position that will lead tw ...
KMA Legal Recruitment London, United Kingdom £50,000 - £100,000 per year
A leading national Legal 500 firm are seeking a construction lawyer to join their London office. You will undertake a wide variety of non-contentious construction work running your own caseload and a ...