About Chloe Price:
I have a diverse background in customer service and education. Over the past decade, I have honed my skills and expertise in various customer service settings, making a positive impact on people's lives in multiple ways. I began in a GP surgery, where I worked diligently on the reception, ensuring smooth operations and providing compassionate care to patients. This experience instilled in me the value of empathy and efficient communication, essential traits for any customer-oriented role.
Currently, I am pursuing my passion for education by studying for a Certificate in Education qualification and serving as a lecturer in a college.
Wolverhampton GP Surgery - Employment start date 18/04/2016
Employment end date 30/03/2023
- Coding medical records, being in charge of creating filing templates for documents to aid
efficiency of medical coding for receptionists.
- Supporting management in creating up to date technological resources for patients such as the
implementation of QR codes on documents.
- Greeting and interacting with hundreds of patients, clinics and medical professionals daily both in person and over the telephone to provide the best service for their care.
- Aiding communication between these and GP's, keeping detailed notes and documentation whilst
- Providing patients with in-depth information and advice, problem solving and signposting them to additional services when required.
- Managing the appointment diary, scheduling and arranging appointment books.
- Adhering and adjusting to COVID-19 guidelines and communicating these to service users.
- Processing prescriptions and medications with an attention to detail to ensure these are correct.
- Actioning and typing referrals for clinical professionals using both rough notes and dictaphone.
- Administrative duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, storing and emailing
Certificate in Education - Current Qualification (Year 1 Completed)
Learning start date 15/09/2022
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Chloe Price
Professionals from different sectors near Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Other users who are called Chloe
Jobs near Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
JCB Sales Rocester, United Kingdom Full time
Overview of the role: · As a Regional Sales Manager- Europe, you get a unique opportunity to lead and drive sales of JCB Rotating Telehandler product range into one of the highly strategic regions in ...
Perpetual Engineering Partnerships Limited Wellington, Shropshire, United Kingdom
Senior Electrical Engineer – Power Generation · Job Title: · Senior Electrical Engineer, Power Generation · Permanent Staff A industry leading provider of automation & control system integration so ...
AECOM Birmingham, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £40,000 per year
Job Description · AECOM is looking to recruit a Assistant Civil Engineer to join our busy Development Infrastructure team in Birmingham. The team is involved in all aspects of major residential-led de ...