This professional is in active search of jobs
As an experienced Account Development professional already working in a Scottish FinTech, I am eager to extend my experience within a larger organisation, ideally in a Customer Success role.
Harvard Business School Online:
Certificate in Strategy, Business Strategy 2019 – Present (Expected Completion Dec. 2021)
Disruptive Strategy - Prof. Clayton Christensen (2021)
This course allowed me to become fluent in disruptive innovation theory. It has further developed my understanding of Customers. Along with frameworks to better understand their needs. The course also equipped me with techniques to understand executive-level strategy development.
Negotiation Mastery - Prof. Michael Wheeler (2020)
Negotiation Mastery further equipped me with the skills to close deals that might otherwise be deadlocked, maximize value in the agreements reached, and resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts.
Credential of Readiness (CORe ): Business Analytics, Economics for Managers and Financial Accounting (2019)
CORe is designed to lay the foundations for a successful MBA study. The course comprises three modules: Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting.
Business Development Manager
Miconex Ltd Feb 2020 - Present
FinTech - Helping Customers to drive local spend - using Closed Loop Mastercard E-money programmes facilitated by EML Payments
- Delivering New Business - Over £550,000.00 of new accounts across the UK and Ireland.
- Developing Strategic Accounts - Project managed the bid that was successful in attaining Crown Commercial Services framework accreditation, allowing only 13 companies access to £1.6 billion of Government funds.
- Negotiating Contracts - Ensuring the foundations for successful long-term relationships were established to ensure future cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Delivering high-quality presentations - Showcasing Miconex’s success stories and solutions to: C-Suite, key influencers and existing customers.
- Listening to emerging customer needs - Ensuring that this is being fed back to the Product development teams.
Head of Customer Success
ConnectUs Tech Ltd 2018-2020
Ed-Tech - Helping Schools to increase Parental Engagement - using iOS, Android Apps alongside complementary web products.
- Accountable for the overall retention of 750 accounts and 4,500 users - Reduced Customer Churn from: 2.01% per month to 0.75% per month over my period in role.
- Managed the top 100 High-Value Accounts - Directly responsible for the growth and retention of the company's key accounts.
- Sustainable Innovation Strategy - Responsible for developing a customer-led roadmap using qualitative and quantitative assessment methods. The subsequent launch of three new products and a range of product enhancements.
- Coached Customer Success Executives - Leading a small team to help our customers achieve their goals, whilst also ensuring account expansion.
- Migrating Customers - Due to changes in iOS developer guidelines, developed and executed the strategy for the migration of 400 existing customers from a branded App to a generic container App.