About Jordan Kinney:
10 years+ HR experience within global FMCG companies.
An authentic, agile and resilient HR leader with proven experience in driving a meritocratic and performance led culture.
Driven by data and insights continuously striving for veracity, simplicity and value creation.
Leading the Talent management, development and acquisition strategy to attract, develop and retain quality talent in the business.
- Partnering with business leaders to identify and assess internal skills and capabilities to drive a performance led culture
- Designing and implementing a talent review and succession planning process leading to 20% increase in internal mobility
- Managing and coaching team of 4 x Talent Acquisition specialists to deliver best in class acquisition practices
- Building and delivering a strategic employer branding agenda to sharpen and strengthen our EVP
- Managing and optimising £700k talent budget to inform investment opportunities and make cost efficiencies
- Implementing new recruitment technology and systems to deliver resource and data efficiencies leading to £65k OVH efficiencies
- Leading strategic projects to deliver the broader People agenda including Inclusive Diversity, Emerging Talents incl. grads & apprentices, Agency PSL partnerships, People manager upskilling, Talent communities including Referrals & Alumni candidate pools.
|CIPD L7 Advanced Diploma; HR Management, 2015
Postgraduate degree; Psychology, 2012; 1st
Undergraduate degree; Psychology, 2011; 2:1
A-levels 2008; A, A, B
GCSE’s 10 x A*-A
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Jordan Kinney
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Jordan
Jobs near London, Greater London
Prezzee London, United Kingdom
Previous in-house, general commercial contracts and GDPR expertise will be highly regarded. As the only In-house Legal Counsel in the UK, you will support the growth of the region by advising on lega ...
Third Space - Battersea London, United Kingdom Part time £20,000 - £35,000 per year
Third Space is a collection of luxury health clubs in London; individual in style, bound by a common philosophy: to provide outstanding fitness spaces that members feel are their own. Our people are t ...
WhereToTalk United Kingdom £25,000 - £40,000 per year
Counsellor Required (Help For Heroes): Remote Work Counsellor Required (Help For Heroes): Remote Work · Up to £36,841.00 · Permanent · Full Time · Location: Remote · Hours: 35.00 · At Help for H ...