This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I'm very good around a team and work well with other colleagues. I have
very good concentrating skills so that I can complete any task given. I
have a very calm and relaxed personality which is helpful for large
amounts of work.
I decided to go to the Leigh Academy post-16 which was my secondary school also.
there was a math's course that allowed me to use math's in scenarios other than school and
further in my life .
-A level fine art 4
-IB business management 4
-IB mathematics 6
● From the time I have spent here at Chesterfield I have gained many
skills such as learning how to maintain smooth teamwork and
communication in an office environment.
● I joined Chesterfield on a voluntary basis to gain experience.
● I gained knowledge of the US Transportation market - Motor Truck
Cargo (MTC) and Auto Physical Damage (APD) lines of coverage.
● My main responsibilities were:
All policy amendments, adds and deletes, cancellations and
reinstatements that have to be agreed by underwriters.
- Processing firm orders, processing of Assured / Underwriter and
other client information details.
- Sanction checking
- Policy research to assist other departments
● I have competent IT skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and
● Experience with in-house systems such as Global XB