About Kayleigh Schofield :
- Over 10+ years experience in various Customer Service Sectors.
- Represented TUI travel, Bourne Leisure, Serco and most recently REED in Partnership.
- Passionate about people, with an enthusiastic approach going above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Successfully supported unemployed jobseekers back into long-term employment within the DWPs Welfare to work Restart Scheme.
- Forward thinking, motivated and driven with 3 years background experience in recruitment and employment support.
- Providing high standards and expert knowledge towards coaching people giving out Information, advice and guidance within the recruitment and employment sector.
- Friendly, hardworking and energetic communicator.
I have a BA hons degree in tourism and management. I have represented some of the largest companies within the tourism industry including TUI and Bourne Leisure. With this I have over 4 years experience in working overseas and within the U.K in the guest relation department engaging face to face with clients.
Winner of multiple awards for my customer service rating and sales. Confident in the operations of the accommodation sector and travel industry. Prioritising customers needs, solving on the spot and helping the business simultaneously.
Transferable knowledge and skills to expand and further my career within the leisure and tourism industry. Maintained excellent customer and supplier relationships over the years to ensure business is run smoothly and repeat business has been secured.
Degree in Tourism Management obtained at the University of Chester achieving a 2.1.
Professionals who compete with Kayleigh
Professionals in the same Tourism / Travel / Hospitality sector as Kayleigh Schofield
Professionals from different sectors near Liverpool, Liverpool
Other users who are called Kayleigh
Jobs near Liverpool, Liverpool
CV-Library North West England, United Kingdom Contract
Primary Teacher · January start · £110-£130 per day · Area – Malpas · Simply Education is currently seeking an ad hoc Primary Teacher who is comfortable covering Key stages 1 and 2. This is required i ...
Michael Page Warrington, United Kingdom Permanent £25,000 - £35,000 per year
Previous experience in a similar role required · Excel skills required · About Our Client · My client are a global business who are a leader in their field. They are seeking a Materials Planner to joi ...
JLA Preston, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £35,000 per year
*Planning and Dispatch Coordinator - Job description - 2 days working from home*JLA is a thriving place to work; it's dynamic, fast paced and full of variety. With constant innovation in our products ...