About Lai Yin Brian Mak:
I studied Accounting and Finance at the University of Exeter.
I worked in EY as a Business consulting intern before
EY Advisory Service Limited (Business Consulting Internship)
- Working in Financial Crime Compliance House and involved in different cases including Financial technology, Regulation technology and Anti-money laundering. Also, I accomplished internal eLearning for business consulting.
- Supporting and assisting different business development projects, such as creating a regulatory technology booklet and preparing research analysis reports related to the future trend of Virtual banking for client´s operational usage and management decision-making.
- Participating in client´s chargeable project and arranging meetings with AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) for Anti-money laundering. Mainly involved with conducting surveys and drafting the meeting minutes for the key risk assessment criteria, methodology & targeted confidence level of outputs, etc.
Fidelidade Insurance (Winter Risk Management Internship)
- Mainly involved in reviewing direct lending projects / middle market loans investments to SMEs in Europe. Such a review covers all credit metrics, ranging from all types of industrial sectors, covering from senior secured to mezzanine loan as well as unitranche deals.
- Contribution particularly in the internal rating process, building a good understanding of underlying business risks, assessment of collateral as well as risk mitigation method.
University of Exeter
Accounting and Finance Student
Last year result with a 2:1
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Lai Yin Brian Mak
Professionals from different sectors near Canary Wharf, Tower Hamlets, Greater London
Other users who are called Lai Yin Brian
Jobs near Canary Wharf, Tower Hamlets, Greater London
Connect2Luton Dacorum, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom £20,000 - £25,000 per year
Accounts Assistant · 00 per year pro rota · Hours: 20-25 per week, The job is part-time, with an hours contract. · Connect2Employment is recruiting for Hemel Hampstead Organisation Accounts Assistant ...
Childbase Partnership London, United Kingdom Part time £18,000 - £24,000 per year
Summary Have you ever dreamed of becoming an architect? Join us and put your design skills to the test as you help the children to plan and build the grandest of sandcastles with a drawbridge, a moat ...
Mansell Recruitment Group Reigate & Banstead, Surrey, United Kingdom £40,000 - £80,000 per year
A leading manufacturing company that designs and manufactures instrumentation. The Sales Manager is responsible for leading a small direct sales team, planning and implementing sales activities, driv ...