About Malyum Noor:
A progressive and driven PGCE graduate with widespread knowledge of teaching across various year groups from reception to year 6. Enthusiastic about planning and delivering engaging and fun lessons, differentiating where needed. I am passionate about children’s progression, providing positive learning experiences and ensuring children are engaged in their learning activities to get the best out of their early years of education. Working in the education sector for many years has taught me plenty of skills such as time management, organisation, communication and teamwork. It has built up my confidence and I am now eager for a new challenge and to put my learnings into practice.
- Participating in planning and staff meetings.
- Making effective use of ICT to enhance learning and teaching.
- Creating a secure environment for all children.
- Ensuring careful and ongoing assessment to all pupils learning to inform further planning.
- Working with school leaders to complete and teach individual pupil plans where pupils have specific needs.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents, which involve them actively in the classroom and in the learning process.
- Contributing towards the development of the school and implementation of whole school policies.
- Completing all assessments and records as determined by school policy in a timely fashion.
- Teaching all pupils in your class according to their educational needs and acknowledging that every lesson counts.
- Contributing to whole school ethos by taking a leading role in display particularly in your own classroom and designated whole school areas as agreed with the headteacher.
- Making sure equal opportunities are implemented in the classroom and throughout the school.
University of Greenwich
PGCE with QTS
University of East London
BA Honours in Early childhood studies
Health, Social Care and Early Years Professions
Access to HE Diploma
Seven kings High school, London
Nine GCSE’S including Maths, English and Science.
Seven Kings Sixth Form, London
BTEC Level 2 National Diploma in Applied Science
Level 3 award in progression
Safeguarding course level 3
Behaviour management level 3
Primary school literacy (assessment and progression)
Professionals who compete with Malyum
Professionals in the same Education / Training sector as Malyum Noor
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Jobs near London, Greater London
Tapestry London, United Kingdom
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordina ...
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited London, United Kingdom Full time
Service Desk Manager (MSP)Fitzrovia£35,000 - £40,000 + Training + ProgressionAre you a Service Desk Manager looking to play a pivotal role for an ambitious, award winning MSP that are targeting 2024 a ...
London North West Healthcare NHS Trust London, United Kingdom Full time
A Vacancy at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust. · Are you looking at commencing a career in the NHS? The Band 2 Healthcare Support Worker (HCSW) post will act as an entry point into t ...