I am a diligent, observant and proficient business administration graduate. I am a person who can take on many challenging roles, such as store supervisor, basic shift manager and administrator. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with coherent problem solving and decision making abilities also managerial experience in fast pace customer service environment.
Sainsbury's Local – Customer and Trading Manager (CTM)
[11/2014 – Current]
· I started working as a customer service assistant but have trained my way up to store supervisor and successful pass the CTM assessment.
· My new role includes checking all work emails and maintaining correspondence
· Ensuring entire work area is functioning according to safe and legal standards
· Conversing with last shift supervisor through a walk and talk around the store
· Then delegating to team employees all the duties that need carrying out
· Arranging and covering for all employee breaks or absences
· Receiving and confirming all deliveries, making sure that they are distributed correctly
· Assisting Manager with change issues, change orders and supplies
· Dealing with payroll, HR issues, scheduling, training and development of colleagues and myself.
· First-rate planning and decision making about store according to policies and many more.
· In overall acting as a first and relatable person in terms of smooth running of a high tendency store with maintaining high standard in all KPI's as well as 39 colleagues.
McDonalds – Shift Manager
[11/2009 – 04/2016]
· Maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
· Providing excellent customer service making sure it is prompt and accurate
· Ensuring all products are cooked, prepared and served to a high standard
· Trained to use a wide range of tools and equipment for cooking and cleaning
· Keeping safe by using correct protective equipment and chemical cleaning products
· Managing and processing multiple and varied customer orders
· Welcoming, instructing and training new crew members into the store
· Recording and storing deliveries ensuring stock is rotated and placed correctly
· Cash up, counting safe money, drop money dealing with G4S, also dealing with customer complaints
· Incorporating the smooth running of the whole store
University of Central Lancashire [2011-2012]
· BA Business Administration – 2:2
Guildhall College [2010-2011]
· BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business – Merit
Other users who are called Md Ali
Customer Service profesionals
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Jobs near London, Greater London
Found in: Talent UK - 3 days ago
Alfred Dunhill London Permanent
How will you make an impact? HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT? To provide actionable customer insights to the business and champion customer centricity across dunhill. Lead the vision on how we govern the quality of data and expand the sources and types of the data we collect. Work w ...
Found in: beBee S2 UK - 1 week ago
Harris Lord Recruitment Ealing Full time
Customer Service Supervisor (Regulated/GMP/QMS) · The Opportunity · Our client is a well-established international pharmaceutical manufacturer who approach their product development from a fresh perspective. They are achieving great success internationally and have an established ...
Found in: Adzuna GB Premium - 5 days ago
Oliver James London contract
Are you a Compliance specialist who is looking for their next contract opportunity? · I am currently working with a London Market Insurer who are looking for a Compliance SME who has experience in sanctions and licensing in a London Market Insurance environment. · Benefits: · Fle ...