About Mohamed Ismail:
A commercially astute experienced M.B.A. (Finance) Financial / Management accounting professional with 20+ years of progressive experience in diverse industries including Manufacturing ( Food Industry & Appliance), Healthcare, Marketing & Distribution Services, Logistics, Engineering etc,,
I am adept in financial forecasting modelling, Costing and variance analysis, as well as the day-to-day management of accounts operations. My extensive experience in this sector has afforded me with strong analytical skills as well as time management skills from working to tight deadlines.
I am confident in creating reports, auditing financial processes as well as creating and delivering presentations to highlight business performance and suggest improvements moving forward. My past supervisors have praised my turnaround time and ability to turn in assignments with accuracy before the deadline. I would love to put my talents to work at your trust.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my application and eagerly look forward to hearing from you as regards an interview.
- Effectively managed Finance & Accounting functions across the career; preparation of financial statements as per IFRS & GAAP Accounting Standards, maintenance of statutory books of accounts, etc.
- Generate weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports, incorporating variance analysis and detailed explanations.
- Conduct monthly reporting analysis to provide valuable insights.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and accompanying schedules.
- Conversant with Cash Flow, Fund Flow, Ratio Analysis, Working Capital, Budget Control, SWOT Analysis & BEP Analysis.
- Create balance sheet reconciliations as needed and actively work on resolving associated queries.
- Prepare, review, and challenge cost budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare & posting the Invoices, Month end journals, Payroll run, VAT, hd-hoc reports etc,.
- Assist in completing statutory accounts and fulfilling all required reporting tasks as directed by the Financial Controller / Manager.
- Communicate performance expectations to partners and the group accounting team.
- Investigate the root causes of significant variances, offering analytical insights and presenting management with options, along with identifying potential opportunities and risks.
- Act as a liaison between the finance department and non-finance teams, providing general advice and support to business partners.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, including auditors and consultants, to ensure timely fulfillment of information requirements.
Master of Business Administration – M.B.A. Finance Completion on : 2003
Bachelor of Business Administration – Management Studies Completion on : 2001
Pursuing CIMA – Management Level (Management Case Study). From CIMA. UK.
A Study on Financial Analysis and Operating Performance of SAIL in Steel Authority of India Ltd, Chennai, India. Turnover above 6 billion dollar and one of the largest steel producer in the world.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Mohamed Ismail
Professionals from different sectors near Nottingham, Nottingham
Other users who are called Mohamed
Jobs near Nottingham, Nottingham
Barchester Healthcare Mansfield, United Kingdom Part time £25,000 - £40,000 per year
ABOUT THE ROLE · As a Bank Registered Nurse (RMNRNLD) at a Barchester independent mental health hospital, you'll use your compassion and experience to deliver the quality care and support we're known ...
Building Services Recruit Ltd Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
BSR are proud to be recruiting for Electricians on a permanent basis. You will be working on Domestic and some light Commercial projects around the Doncaster and surrounding areas. · What we require: ...
Retrack Personnel Holdings Limited Whetstone, Leicestershire, United Kingdom £25,000 - £40,000 per year
Prepare customer quotations for machinery via the JDS software system/ Sales master i · Pad Application and include additional options for: · Carry out on-site machine demonstrations and installations ...