About Mohammed Kayum:
Years of corporate experience within various consulting environments within both technical and non-technical roles. Vast amount of knowledge with accreditations across multiple different solutions and software packages including UKG central, UKG Dimensions, ADP and Legion. Possess a wealth of experience of the end-to-end IT project lifecycle, with experience in discovery, design, testing and delivery of IT transformation projects. Have consulting experience across different sectors such as retail, manufacturing, energy, healthcare, childcare and distribution.
- End to end implementation of different solutions
- Requirements gathering during discovery phase for current and future state
- Authoring Design Documentation
- Working with different stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Blueprint preparation and sign off
- Complete systems build including software installation and configuration per client requirements
- UAT preparation – Provided systems demonstrations and writing of test scripts
- Resolved issues during UAT
- Requirements gathering and coordinating with interface teams.
- End to end smoke testing of system builds.
- Integration of Time clocks and biometric scanners.
- Performing system and configuration analysis– throughout the design phase.
- Prioritising requirements with the business using MoSCoW.
- Conducting gap analysis to determine gaps between requirements and existing capabilities.
- Defect management, ensuring defects are correctly triaged and assigned to the correct solution team, chasing for quick resolution.
- Cut over of configuration to upper environment
- Data manipulation for HR people imports
- Integration support for people import and payroll
- Arranging KT sessions for handover to BAU support teams.
- Using JIRA to record Epics and User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Systems migrations to new environments
BEng Mechanical Engineering
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Mohammed Kayum
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Other users who are called Mohammed
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
My Four Wheels Brownhills, West Midlands, United Kingdom Full time £18,000 - £25,000 per year
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. · Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting ...
Appoint Healthcare Tipton, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £35,000 per year
Salary: · £42k - 44k per year + Full Supernumerary · Reference: 58459 · Clinical Deputy Manager · Location: · Tipton, West Midlands · Position: · Clinical Deputy Manager · Care Categories: · Nursing c ...
DRPG Hartlebury, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
We are always working on how our team can share in the success of what we all achieve, from experience rewards, ways of working, bonuses and so much more. · Annual leave – 24 days (plus Bank Holiday's ...