Economics and Business Finance Graduate
About Omar Khan:
Economics and Business Finance university graduate predicted to achieve a first for my overall grade. Proficiencies in excel with capabilities to build spreadsheets and use functions within the industry standard. Have 2 and a half years trading in the financial markets mainly indices and commodities. I have managed over 25.000 in trading capital.
McDonald’s – Crew Member (019-022)
- Maintained shop floor and kitchen areas so that food can be produced and made in a clean and hygienic environment
- Assisted in closing the store every shift before the morning staff come in. We use a set of procedures and rules to follow.
- Execution of taking orders on a POS system from customers efficiently and productively. This involved cash handling and counting till floats accurately
Marketing Associate Internship – Vitality Marketing (1 week)
- Training was the main priority which involved: learning the sales pitch, developing communication skills and customer service, and learning the business and pay model structure
- Field based work which consisted of Face-to-face marketing
- Compliance with SOP and Quality assurance guidelines on a regular basis.
- Consistent marketing presentations with friendly body language and customer service.
Finance Industry Experience
- City and CO Virtual Internship- Sales and Trading (Completed)
Prep before starting your Modules Prepare
and lead the Trading Floor Morning Meeting
Identify and summarize a key article from a financial news resource
Develop a short sales pitch on a unique trading idea or opportunity
Build and construct an analytical model
- HSBC Global Banking and Market Virtual Internship
Identify M&A targets for offshore expansion
Create a debt market update
Analyse a debt financing opportunity
Identify a trading opportunity Find the right product for a client
Improve a trade process
Brunel University: 2020 – 2023
Economics and Business Finance Bachelors | Year 1 Grade: First| Year 2 Grade: 67%/ 2:1
Year 2 Modules: Econometrics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Corporate Finance, Corporate Investment, Money and Banking
St Joseph’s College 2012 - 2017
11 GCSES (A – C): Mathematics (A), English Language (B), Double Science (B)
Graveney School 2017- 2019
3 A Levels passed: Mathematics, Economics (B), Computer Science (B)
Extra Qualifications: Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work course, BTEC Leadership Level 2, Responsive Web Design, ECDL, Web Development Free Code Camp Course
Professionals who compete with Omar
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Omar Khan
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Omar
Jobs near London, Greater London
Timberseed East London, United Kingdom
Job Description · Trainee Recruitment Consultant – IT and Cyber Security · London · £21,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission · We have partnered with one of the market leading IT and Cyber Security re ...
Enfield Council Enfield, Greater London, United Kingdom Temporary, Full time
Job Category : · Social Care – Unqualified · Location : · Enfield Highway Library, Enfield Council · Start Date : · Immediate Start · We require an experience manager to over see two teams, Shared ...
CV-Library London, United Kingdom Contract
Interim Director of Education · 6-month interim contract · London · £800 - £850 per day · Inside IR35 (via umbrella) · CVs to be reviewed this week, with potential interviews taking place as early a ...