Accounting and Finance
About Paolo Emofonmwan:
I'm an enthusiastic individual with a profound passion for the world of business marketing. The art of creating innovative marketing strategies, connecting with audiences, and exploring the dynamic landscape of branding truly fascinates me. I believe that marketing is not just about selling products; it's about crafting compelling stories that resonate with people.
When I'm not immersed in the world of marketing, you'll often find me engrossed in the works of great philosophers. Philosophy, with its profound questions about life, ethics, and the human condition, has always intrigued me. I find solace in contemplating the deeper aspects of existence and enjoy discussing philosophical ideas with others who share this interest.
But my true aspiration lies in the realm of entrepreneurship. I envision a future where I can channel my marketing expertise and philosophical insights into building a business that not only thrives but also makes a positive impact on the world. The idea of creating something from scratch, bringing innovative solutions to the market, and shaping my own path excites and motivates me every day.
Experian - Product Management Intern May 2019 ● Attended a highly selective programme and conducted intensive research on market requirements for future products, which influenced platform development
● Completed SWOT analysis on the use of mobile applications for different insurance companies, which allowed supervisors to make an informed decision on which companies would be most profitable to collaborate with ● Learned to communicate effectively with supervisors to prioritise tasks which developed the ability to work within tight deadlines
eBay – online business of electronic items May 2020 – April 2021 ● Built and managed eBay store with resale of electronic items generating a revenue £5000 over a three month period
● Utilised sales analytics to monitor and analyse revenue
● Communicated with customers to meet goals, provide further details on items and establish positive reputation.
Nottingham Academy - Basketball head of promotions and volunteer 2019 - 2020 ● Planned sessions, taught fundamental skills while adjusting my coaching to pupils of varies abilities, and gave motivational talks
● Increased weekly spectators successful from 180 to over 400 through social media advertising and handing out flyers weekly
● Coached basketball skills to over 50 primary and secondary school children at the Wildcats Arena ● Tracked each pupil’s progress weekly, and as a result, six of my students qualified for a highly competitive regional team and over 15 improved their average points per game
Responsibilities and Achievement
Academy of Enterprise - Project manager for a sustainable product July 2021 ● Oversaw a project of a team of eight, targeting sustainability through planning, designing, and scheduling phases ● Orchestrated and built the product within a strict time frame of four days with a budget of £25 by solving complex problems
● Delivered a sales pitch in front of 200 people which lead to an “Entrepreneur of The Day” award for leadership and creativity in providing solutions.
De montfort University 2022 - (Ongoing) Bsc Accounting and Finance
Nottingham College 2020 - 2022 Extended Diploma Business: (D),(M), (M)
Nottingham Academy 2016 - 2019 GCSEs: 7 grades 4-8, English Language (4) and Maths (5)
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Paolo Emofonmwan
Professionals from different sectors near Nottingham, Nottingham
Other users who are called Paolo
Jobs near Nottingham, Nottingham
Wayman Education Derbyshire, United Kingdom Full time
Our client school is looking for a well-qualified RE Teacher who will, under the guidance of the Director of RE, teach RE in Key Stages 3/4, across the ability range. · Experienced practitioners as we ...
My Four Wheels Loughborough Station, United Kingdom Full time £18,000 - £25,000 per year
My Four Wheels are one of the most trusted and fastest growing driving school in the UK with 200 driving instructors currently on the road and hundreds in our training programme who will be hitting th ...
Randstad Financial & Professional nottingham, United Kingdom
We are proud to be working exclusively with a well known, listed services platform company in their search for a Senior Payroll Analyst. This is a fully remote, 12 month FTC, and you can look forward ...