I am well-presented, tactful and friendly person who is looking for an opportunity to work within a busy environment and looking to bring my range of skills and abilities to a new position and are willing to undertake any further training to become a valuable employee. I am energetic, ambitious pers ...
About Paramjit Kaur:
Medical receptionist, The Hawthorns Medical Surgery
I have done work experience in this approachable GP as a receptionist, where I dealt with different situations that includes helping patients with translating English to their language, be calm to elderly people’s slow reactions and been very warm and kind with them.
• Answer the phone calls
• Enter patients’ details onto IT systems
• Direct patients where to go within the department
• Dealing with patient queries
• book the appointments for patients
• interpreting for doctors
• Printing and faxing
• word processing
• Pulling and filling medical records
• Processing repeats prescriptions
Sales assistant at Maharani nails & beauty- beauty salon- high st, west Bromwich
My role involved:
• Welcoming and serving customers as they enter the store.
• Advising and assisting customers.
• Handling complaints
• Conducting customer transactions.
• Replenishing the supply of stock on the shelves.
• Answer any queries may customer have, from stock availability and details of special offers to a product's price
Waitress at Journeys restaurant -Wolverhampton Rd, Oldbury B69 4RS
My duties were:
• providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
• Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
Sortation associate and quality inspector at Amazon logistics- Perry Barr
• Experience of warehouse work
• sorting parcels,
• Scanning, picking and packing the parcels away to delivery
• Follows company safety guidelines and Keeps the warehouse clean and organized.
Food production operative – May 2021 (current job) – West Bromwich
Moved and stored raw materials safely, ensuring compliance with strict temperature and date controls.
Detected and resolved operating failures.
Picked and packed Numbers of food deliveries per shift with maximum accuracy.
Suggested improvements to team leader to tackle food and energy waste.
Attended regular training opportunities for ongoing adherence to Good Manufacturing Procedures best practices.
Reported health and safety risks within area of work.
Manually handled boxes and bags to transport finished goods. Packed and labelled finished goods.
Education and Qualifications
Holly lodge high school college of science, Holly Ln, Smethwick B67 2016-18
Dudley College of Technology, the Broadway, Dudley DY1 4AS 2018-2020
• Course- Public Services level 3 - Achieved double distinction D*D*
CURRENT EDUCATION 2020-2023
• Birmingham City University- Criminology Policing and Investigation
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
Blakemore Trade Partners Tipton, United Kingdom Full time
Contract: Full time, PermanentLocation: Hybrid 50/50 working from home + Apex II (Tipton) or Talbot Green DepotHours: 37.5 hrs p/wSalary: £25k - £35k depending on experience + benefits · We have a gre ...
King Edward VI Northfield School for Girls Birmingham, United Kingdom Full time
Salary: Grade 4 Actual £28,874 to £35,274 per annum. (£32,076 - £39,186 FTE per annum)Hours: 36.5 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week to be worked in the school holidaysLocation: King Edward VI ...
The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust Dudley, United Kingdom Full time
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Discharge Lounge. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who brings sound clinical experience in collaboration with healthcare colleagues, d ...