About Rayhan Ahmed:
A proactive, deadline-meeting and analytical Accountant, I have accomplished many academic and professional goals. A deep passion for finance drove me to gain comprehensive knowledge within this area and have gained a BSc in Economics, aswell as a MSc in Finance and Investment. I am currently a part-qualified chartered accountant, having completed 9 ACCA exams.
Financial Analyst, LCR Property
Sep 2022 – Present
- Collaborating across the business to enable submission of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts for P&L & working capital.
- Producing the models of commercial options for strategic and operational decision making using various techniques, e.g. NPV
- Delivering insightful P&L reporting with relevant KPIs, in line with internal and external requirements.
- Reviewing, developing and improving Finance and Reporting processes to create
efficiency and reduce non-essential workload, using Excel, Dynamics, PowerBi and Power Query.
Property Accountant, Landsec
Jun 2021 – Sep 2022
- Responsible for accounting for service charges, property related costs and non-rental income.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly P&L reporting.
- Billing service charge, utility recharges, the timely completion of service charge reconciliations and providing relevant information for completion statements.
- Work with the Business Unit finance partners, being the point of contact for service charge related issues for properties in my responsibility.
Property Finance Administrator, CBRE
Mar 2020 – Jun 2021
- Key stakeholder in the CBRE’s relationship with the client's on-site team at the Walkie Talkie (20 Fenchurch Street) & Eastcheap Estate.
- Manage relationships with suppliers ensuring payments are up-to-date, so expenditure is correctly reported as part of the Monthly Reports provided to the client.
- Track site service charge expenditure from purchase orders to budget, identifying any potential issues.
- Work with FM and PM team on budget for the portfolio, setting in advance of commencement of year and communicating budgets to external stakeholders.
- Assist General Manager and property managers with monthly reporting, annual budget preparation and projects, as needed.
Finance Officer (Service Charges), Poplar HARCA
May 2017 – Mar 2020
- Budgeting service charges worth £10m+ for forthcoming year, using analysis from various data sources within the organisation.
- Using software, such as OpenAccounts and Orchard, to collaborate effectively with other departments and answer their queries.
- Ensuring costs are charged correctly to residents to recover 100% of monies spent by organisation.
- Posting journal entries, including monthly prepayments and accruals
Service Charge and Rents Analyst, One Housing (Fixed-Term Contract)
Jul 2016 – Mar 2017
- Accurately calculating service charge and rents for 3,000 properties in the East London region.
- Providing an excellent customer-focused service to residents and ensuring all legal obligations are met by analysing tenancy agreements and customer accounts information.
- To be responsible for undertaking all statutory consultation in relation to service charges, including collaboration with other departments to maintain resident satisfaction.
- Proactively updating databases and mapping, so the calculation of service charges and rents are kept up to date.
University of Greenwich
2015 – 2016
MSc Finance and Investment (Pass)
- Modules: Financial Management, Investment Management, Financial Markets and Risk, Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Dissertation: The impact of credit allocation on entrepreneurship in the global market
- Skills developed: Developed analytical skills, knowledge of financial theory and portfolio management to be prepared for the practical financial field.
University of Greenwich
2011 - 2014
2:1 BSc (Honours) Economics
- Modules: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance and Investment, Applied Econometrics and Banking in a Global Context.
- Dissertation: The role of e-commerce in the retail sector and how it affects firm behaviour in an oligopolistic market
- Skills developed: Undertaking individual research, analysing data trends and wording the findings for a diverse audience in a 10,000 word dissertation; presentation and group work skills and effective time management
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Rayhan Ahmed
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Rayhan
Jobs near London, Greater London
Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch) Sevenoaks, United Kingdom Full time
Pay Rate: · £12.00 per hour · Contract: · Full Time 40 hour contracts and Part Time 20 hour contracts available. · Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our Leadership Principles, which ...
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development London, United Kingdom
Requisition ID 33315 Office Country United Kingdom Office City London Division Sweden/Iceland/Estonia Contract Type Regular Contract Length Posting End Date 29/03/2023 Each office typically has a Dir ...
Pronovias Group London, United Kingdom Temporary
Job description · In Pronovias Group we have been over 50 years dressing dreams with our five brands: Pronovias, San Patrick, White One, Nicole y Ladybird. · We are currently hiring a part time s ...