About Saara Bostan:
A natural team leader, which is presented through my management skills. I believe that the skills devoured arise from my wide range of experiences.
An experienced Club Lounge Manager. This includes excellent communication & guest relations skills whilst proactively problem solving. A team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees. My main passion is fitness and this role allows me to excel in this environment, I have been training for 4 years and have been undergoing my Personal Training Qualification.
An experienced Sales Representative. Highly skilled in preparing promotional plans and sales contracts. I am able to successfully work cross-functionally to drive sales and meet customer satisfaction goals. I am accomplished in increasing revenue, adding new customers and maximising company profits.
My approach is always customer-focused this allows me to successfully contribute to company profits by improving team efficiency and productivity. I excel in effective negotiations and upselling techniques.
June 2022- Current
Club Lounge Assistant Manager- Virgin Active Nottingham
- Creating a welcoming lounge environment for all members
- Maintain order of all food and beverage in the Club
- Maintain cleanliness of the Club at all times
- Service all food and beverage requests of guests with sincere hospitality
- Evaluating the staffing requirements and preparing schedules weekly
- Ensure up to date staff training and knowledge
- Assigning specific tasks to the staff as they arise
- Accommodating all members requests in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensuring payroll is documented and submitted accurately
- Conducting performance appraisals of staff
- Possess the ability to maintain a calm demeanor in a stressful, fast pace environment
March 2020 to June 2022
Production Management Officer and Supervisor SERCO
- Maintaining production authority throughout every stage.
- Working with a wide variety of the team to solve complex problems
- Ensure compliance with all client policies and procedures e.g. health and safety protocols.
- Obtaining and evaluating customer feedback to inspire product improvements and implement necessary changes.
- Managed cross-functional team communication.
- Coordinate between 6 teams to ensure punctual service, making sure there was enough production staff.
- Coaching team and team leaders in best practice methods.
- Maintaining regular and proactive contact with senior management.
January 2020- April 2020
Sales Executive Kinex, Nottingham
- Communicated brand identity and corporate position to internal and external customers to foster brand loyalty and recognition.
- Partnered with vendors to develop quotes, negotiate costs and produce mandatory materials.
- Reached out to customers to set up appointments, check on satisfaction and suggest additional offerings.
- Retained clients and obtained referrals by promptly resolving customer complaints, providing value and ensuring quality.
- Managed relationships with customers through consultative sales techniques to attain individual sales goals.
- Put together and finalised sales contracts to close deals.
January 2018 to January 2020
Sales Receptionist Arnold Clark, Nottingham
- Responded to telephone enquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
- Offered outstanding hospitality throughout client visits, aiding positive customer experiences and loyalty.
- Set travel arrangements and gathered documents for management and executive staff meetings and trips.
- Carried out basic day-to-day administrative tasks, supporting smooth-running company operations.
- Directed clients to appropriate personnel to address concerns, resolve complaints or answer account-related questions.
- Welcomed guests and clients in upbeat and friendly manner.
Demonstrated extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, delivering effective, efficient record-keeping and documentation processes.
Nottingham Trent University- LLB Law Graduate
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Saara Bostan
Professionals from different sectors near North London, Islington, Greater London
Jobs near North London, Islington, Greater London
Tezlom London, United Kingdom £25,000 - £40,000 per year
Tezlom is an exciting agency to work for, we provide HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS & SUPPORT WORKERS Flexible shifts (Short Days/Long Days/Nights/Weekends) and the option to choose which days you would like ...
Mobile Technical Staff Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom £45,000 - £65,000 per year
A vacancy has arisen for a Cell Leader in the Assembly department at the Denham site. To supervise a team of operators and ensure that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployme ...
REDFERN CONTRACT CONSULTANTS (CONNECT) LIMITED City of London, Greater London, United Kingdom £35,000 - £55,000 per year
Technical Events Manager Location: · London (Venue-Based) · Salary: · £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus Benefits Join A Dynamic Live Event Team Are you passionate about delivering unforgettable live e ...