Medical Doctor| MBBS MPH MScBM | Researcher
About Shravya A:
Indian medical doctor possessing 5 years of experience as clinician in healthcare. Recent graduate of Masters in Public Health from University of Aberdeen and Masters in Business Leadership and Management from Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. An enthusiast for Health promotion, Health Improvement, Mental health and Wellbeing, Healthcare management and Health Policies. Activist for health inequity, sexual health rights and gender based violence in Womxn.
Skilled Researcher, enthusiastic about supporting advancements in Health Care and Public Health Medicine. Passionate about increasing knowledge to drive growth and needed improvements. Ready to apply knowledge and 2 years of experience in health and social care research.
A medical graduate (in the process of registration in the UK) possessing 5 years of experience as medical doctor in healthcare. Public Health graduate from University of Aberdeen, UK (2020). Recent Graduate in MSc in Business Leadership and Management from Robert Gordon University, UK (2022).
An enthusiast for Health promotion and health policies. Activist for sexual health rights and gender based violence in Womxn.
Researcher at Quarriers
- Two year-long research project to evaluate the effect of pandemic on unpaid carers and carer support workers in Aberdeenshire along with health and social care partnership of Aberdeenshire council.
- Project plan – organised Qualitative and Quantitative research from start to finish by designing effective questionnaires. Data collected via open question surveys via MS Forms, 50 in-depth interviews and 4 focus group discussions with unpaid carers and carer support workers. Entered responses from 500 survey participants into internal database using Microsoft Excel to later compile reports or conduct analysis. Survey participants being Children, young people, adults, and elderly.
- Conducted independent research with project planning and disseminating research information by closely working with brand marketing team for reporting to wider charity organizations, both external and internal stakeholders.
- Partnerships- Working as an inclusion representative for the Aberdeenshire carers support service as the first point of contact for connecting to another centres of the organization. Network - Working closely with social services like SAMH, fundraising and grants team by sharing the social research statistics and publications.
- Research reported to National and third sector organisations like Carers Trust Scotland, Barnardo’s.
- Directly working with senior managers of policy and decision making team of Young Carer Strategy Plan and Children support plan for Aberdeenshire government.
- Conducting additional impact assessments of service delivery and evaluation of the carer services via multiple feedback surveys and using statistics via Power BI for reporting, for monitoring and evaluation.
Masters in Public Health- University of Aberdeen
MSc in Business and Leadership management - Robert Gordon University
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Shravya A
Professionals from different sectors near Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Jobs near Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Vodafone Airdrie, United Kingdom
Location: Homebased · Salary: Excellent basic salary plus bonus and Vodafone benefits · Hours: Full time hours per week – Mon to Fri · Who We Are · We're a global technology communications company ...
PIC Management Abroad, United Kingdom
As intern, you will assist the Qualitiy department in diferent aspects, such as: · Perform internal audits, transcribe and archive the results, participate in the development of the quality system, · ...
Eden Scott Falkirk, United Kingdom Part time, Full time
An expanding Wealth Management firm are recruiting for a Trainee Financial Adviser, or Junior/Associate Adviser with a view to acquire existing clients and in due course, develop their client base. · ...