Customer, People, Project & Performance focused
About Stacy Hayhurst:
A highly skilled senior manager with many years of experience working within an FCA regulated, high volume outsourced claims management environment, including contact centre operations, customer experience, complaint handling, quality assurance, risk, continuous business improvement and project management.
An excellent communicator, professional and results oriented, with exceptional organisational skills and a high attention to detail. Able to work independently, highly motivated and comfortable with decision making and multiple competing priorities. Versatile and thoughtful, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Customer and people-centric, creative and innovative. An effective and authentic leader, coach and mentor.
Head of Continuous Improvement, Slater Gordon Solutions Motor, Blackpool (November 2020 – May 2022 - Redundancy due to closure of business unit)
- Devise, define and deliver strategies to improve operational performance, customer satisfaction and reduce risk across the business unit collaborating broadly across Compliance, Risk and Operations to create a culture of continuous improvement and customer excellence within an FCA regulated environment.
- Lead a team of specialists to deliver root cause analysis and improvement activity for customer experience, employee performance and business improvement and act as a Certified Person (Customer) as part of the FCA’s Senior Manager and Certification Regime.
- Closed the business unit, outsourcing all customer claim activity across multiple new providers including redundancy/redeployment of all 120 colleagues in line with the Group strategy.
- Increased oversight and controls across all Operational areas by designing and implementing a full quality assurance framework including colleague feedback loops.
- Reduced resource in the customer experience division by 30% by designing new MI, automation to increase accuracy in identification of dissatisfaction and root cause analysis, and redefining job role descriptions.
- Created career development opportunities for colleagues by implementing secondment programmes across Quality Assurance and Customer Experience as well as improving engagement using a communications strategy linking business objectives to continuous improvement activities, customer engagement initiatives and quality assurance strategies.
Business Transformation Manager, Slater Gordon Solutions Motor, Blackpool (September 2016 – November 2020)
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and project management to the overall change program and individual projects and be responsible for innovation and taking ideas from concept to implementation
- Manage internal and external client engagements, including deliverables, client interactions and deadlines to the highest standard, providing project leadership to cross functional teams and effectively utilise project management techniques to organise, plan and execute initiatives while meeting or exceeding timelines
- Saved the business £1M per year, including a 20% resource reduction, by fully outsourcing repair and engineering functions and automating specific manual functions.
- Saved the business £225k per year by converting ringfenced intake operational teams into multi-skilled merged functions and ensuring contractual SLAs were able to be met within set budgets.
- Saved the business £60k per year and delivered a customer call destination accuracy of 97% by redesigning the entire IVR suite across the division, aligning customer requirements with in-IVR options and reducing overall inbound calls by 20%.
- Moved 250+ colleagues to a new office location with no impact to service delivery or customer experience.
- Migrated all Group divisions from MOJ regulation to FCA regulation in line with the Claims Management Company regulations and Senior Manager & Certification Regime.
- Closed the division in March 2020 and moved 120 colleagues to home working within 5 days due to the Covid pandemic, re-opening the site 6 months later and converting to a hybrid working model across all functions.
- Won Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year 3 years in a row (2017 to 2019) at the Call North West Awards.
Prince2: Foundation & Practitioner qualified since Nov 2019
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Stacy Hayhurst
Professionals from different sectors near Preston, Preston District, Lancashire
Other users who are called Stacy
Jobs near Preston, Preston District, Lancashire
Grist Legal Recruitment Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Full time
Clinical Risk Solicitor · A fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare focused Solicitor looking to work with NHS hospital trust clients. · The work will be varied, technically challenging and of good q ...
Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Blackpool, United Kingdom Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Employer heading · HR/OD Business Partner · Band 8a · Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is situated on the west coast of Lancashire, with services covering the local authority are ...
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 4 days agoDirect apply
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited Manchester, United Kingdom Full time
Field Service Engineer (Generators) · £28,000 - £38,000 + Specialist Training + Overtime + Progression + Company Van + Days Based · North West England (Ideally Based: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington ...