This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
“A highly motivated and hardworking individual, who has recently completed their GCSE's, achieving excellent grades in both Math's, English and Science”
Currently studying Math’s, Physics and Computer Science A levels at college with an eventual career goal to become a fully qualified and experienced software engineer, with the longer-term aspiration of moving into artificial intelligence. I am highly organized. efficient, personable, and able to deliver consistently high results in challenging and pressured work environments.
GCSE: Further Math's (A*) Mathematics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Biology (B*), Computer Science (A), English(B*), English Literature (A), Physics (A), Geography (A*), History (A*), Religious Education (A*)
Teaching Assistant- St Benedict’s SCHOOL HANDFORTH, WILMSLOW - May 2019 – July 2019
- Lead some lessons for student and organized activities and provided leadership.
- Supported student learning of classroom topics by providing Individual and small group tutoring.
- Maintained organization and distribution of homework, textbooks, and all classroom supplies needed by teachers and students.
Cashier/ Customer Service REPRESENTATIVE - HANDFORTH, Cheshire - July 2020 – August 2020
Key Responsibilities: (At my time at Convenience Store)
- Aided customers with finding appropriate products, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Ensuring store remained attractive by keeping check-out areas clean, organized.
- Portray excellent communication skills to allow me to successfully connect/ interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Replenished products on shelves during after store hours.
- Making sure customers satisfaction was 100% when leaving my register through my verbal and social skills.