About Wael Abdelrahman:
An architectural technician (Revit – CAD) with outstanding professional skills acquired through work experience in architecture industry. I am a motivated individual, creative outgoing and responsible who is able to work in a high level working environment. Referring to work progress, I delivered many projects in various scale using BIM framework and RIBA stages. I handled major projects so I conducted extensive research on construction sites, helped in developing technical solutions for all project phases and prepared presentations for clients. I am passionate about technical aspects of design development, preparing conceptual plans, preparing and reviewing technical drawings, checking all building regulations and coordination between disciplines to help drive successful adoption of BIM tools for building design and construction. Besides my knowledge of design, I'm proficient in architectural software packages. My
work experience for a variety of clients with different expectations and requirements has allowed me to develop exceptional communication skills and a strong detail orientation.
During my college and post graduate, I handled major projects as an architectural technician so I conducted extensive research on construction sites, helped develop technical solutions for all project phases and prepared presentations for clients. In my previous role, I was responsible for technical consulting, technical aspects of design development and documentation preparing and reviews of drawings and coordination between disciplines to help drive successful adoption of BIM tools for building design and construction.
Besides my knowledge of design, I'm proficient architectural software packages. My experience working with a variety of clients with different expectations and requirements has allowed me to develop exceptional communication skills and a strong detail orientation. My technical expertise enables me to facilitate the execution of a variety of large-scale projects successfully.
Please consider my experience and qualifications for this position:
• Experience in different sectors such as residential, commercial, healthcare, education, offices, laboratories, and transportation facilities.
• Highly developed communication and consultation skills including graphic communication. abilities (development of graphics, diagrams, via various methods from hand drawn to digital/3D to support team and client communication during design).
• High level of architectural design, construction methods and documentation skills covering a broad range of project types and budgets.
• Demonstrable design and documentation experience with a commitment to truly integrated design practices through the use of BIM platform.
• Assist Engineers and Architects to ensure work is coordinated.
• Proficient in the use and application of architectural software packages, including Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D MAX, Vray, Corona, Lumion, Twinmotion, Photoshop, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper and Ms Office.
• To be a part of an Architectural team, and to coordinate proactively with other engineering disciplines.
• Strong site work capabilities.
I am including my cv. that lists my qualifications and experience. Thank you in advance for reviewing my candidacy for this position.
An experienced architectural technician with a Bachelor of Architecture from Benha University and a Master of Science in architecture from Ain Shams University which are considered from the top five of higher education universities in Egypt.
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Wael Abdelrahman
Professionals from different sectors near Derby, Derby
Other users who are called Wael
Jobs near Derby, Derby
Active Partners Trust Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Full time
Do you have the knowledge, understanding and passion to influence and support sports clubs to develop their approaches to safeguarding, welfare and inclusion? · We're looking for two people to join ou ...
Step Recruitment Nottingham, United Kingdom Full time
This is an office based role where you will be working on individual projects with the support of the industries most renowned architects offering great opportunities for growth and development. · You ...
Sellick Partnership Derbyshire, United Kingdom Temporary
Repairs Manager · Interim role - Contracted for 6 months · Location - Derbyshire · Rate - Negotiable depending on experience · Sellick Partnership Ltd are working alongside a housing associati ...