I am a care assistant/support worker
About Winnifred Akpolome :
Empathetic Care Worker with sensitive and compassionate approach to cultivating trusting. stimulating and varied lifestyle for residents. Offers enhanced care with flexible learning approach for patients. Experience in hospital and in-home settings providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support.
- Providing high standards of care for elderly patients with a focus on everyday care; personal hygiene, and well-being
- Ensuring the accurate completion of all administration and documentation related to patient care
- Acting in the best interest of patients while ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines
. Providing emotional support and help promote mental well-being
- Supporting with hobbies and physical activities
- Getting to know service users and understand their individual needs and Interest, etc
Houdegbe North American university (bsc)in accounting 2013
saint saviour high school 2004–2009
CST Statutory Training Course
On: 18 September, 2023
Professionals who compete with Winnifred
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Winnifred Akpolome
Professionals from different sectors near Sheffield, Sheffield
Jobs near Sheffield, Sheffield
Iceland Pontefract, United Kingdom Full time
Description At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now looking for a Supervisor to join ...
Aqualine wellness Halifax, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Full time
Sales Design Consultant · Salary circa £24k basic + OTE 40-80k uncapped · Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm. · Flexible working considered to meet the needs of clients · Aqua ...
SAVREC LIMITED Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
As Field Chromatography Specialist, you'll play a key role in supporting Account Managers with technical & application support, and instrument demonstrations for prospective customers for Chromatograp ...