This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake. As a Chemical Engineer graduate from Loughborough University with many years of experiences, I will offer a great deal of enthusiasm as I am eager to learn new skills and meet new depands in a dynamic work environment. I am fluent in Arabic, English and Somali. In addition; I am keen to build on my previous experiences and enhance myself professionally as well as open to new challenges.
- Loughborough University Chemical Engineering (BEng Hons)
- Leicester College (GCSE), Mathematics
- EYFS Teaching Assistant and Child Development
- Childcare, Protection and Education Diploma
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities and SEN Teaching
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Primary School English.
- Chemical Engineering: The Steam Cracking Process - Petrochemicals/Oil
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Project Management in Practice - Planning, Scheduling and Resource Management
- LloydsDirect (formerly Echo), Present.
- Ensuring that drugs are received and stored in an appropriate manner in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Assist in the preparation, dispensing of prescriptions and assist with stock control, ordering and re-stocking of the dispensary.
- Using picking and despatch systems, to maintain proper stock levels.
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
- Freighter Crew/ Ramp Agent/Baggage, (Dnata , Heathrow Airport),( 24/07/19- 05/05/2021)
- Communicating and coordinating with all members of the loading team during ground time.
- Ensuring all vehicles and equipment for loading/unloading of the flight is present in time at the aircraft.
- Interacting closely with transport staff with the efficient turnaround of their vehicle.
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Assisting with aircraft towing and pushback operations.
- Cargo Agent (Dnata , Heathrow Airport),( 19/9/18-24/07/2019)
- Scrutiny and acceptance of delivery documentation to ensure compliance with CAA, HM Custom.
- Confirming all paperwork are completed when cargo is presented to the customer.
- Ensuring ULDS/ Bulk loads are offered to collection parties in a timely manner.
- Complete security screening of the cargo including checking weight and/or volume meets export consignments.
- Assuring cargo is stored in an appropriate storage area.
- Checking for any damage to the cargo.
- Part-time IT Technician (Mecca Telecommunications),(September 2008-December 2010)
- Working with customers to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Provide telephone, email and face to face support.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
- installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Working with other technicians to visit customers if the problem is more serious.
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Manufacturing processes (Jacobs),( June 2010 -October 2010)
- Controlling the quality of the product.
- Working effectively as a team member.
- Packing and processing the final product.
- Quality checking.
- Distribution Centre Operative, (November 2006 – January 2008)
- Placing customer Order,
- packing and sending
- Sorting and scanning and making sure the correct orders are being placed
- Customer Service Representative (Hayes), March 2005 -May 2006)
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions and general client concerns.
- Update customer information and records in the customer service database.
- Scanning, Sorting out and checking the quality of various documents.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer.
- Working with the management team to stay up-to-date.
- British Red Cross volunteer in international family tracing services in London., (3/2014-11/2014)
- Undertaking sensitive and comprehensive interviews by phone and in-person with service users.
- Carrying out local searches using the information available to look for a sought person(s) in the UK.
- Maintain thorough and accurate case records via the computer database and paper files.
- Arabic and Somali interpreters for the service users.
- Established non-profit organisation (registered UK charity), (2011-Present)
- to bring about a sustainable change in our society
- Improve the quality of the life of the people affected by conflicts, war, poverty and disasters and fully engage communities in the process of governance.
- Led my team to achieve very high marks in a Chemical Plant design project,(2010)
- Setting a framework to attain goals before the deadline ends.
What kind of projects is ali mohamed looking for?
teaching, chemical engineering, aviation, cargo, customer services, administration, airline. airport, warehouse, pharmaceutical
quality control, technicial, petroleum, chemical, manufacturing, industrial, order picking, supervisor, environment health and safety, processing