A forward thinking, versatile and experienced individual, I have gained and developed a wide range of skills over a varied career. I believe that my organised and methodical approach to my work, along with my ability to work effectively as a team member, or equally well on my own initiative, allows ...
March 2021 to Present
Working with machines.
Working to targets in a fast paced environment
Roots&shoots - Keighley
June 2018 to Present
Served customers, made transactions using a cash register.
Served coffees and teas with a barista coffee mechine.
High level of customer service
Kept a clean work station under hygiene rules and regulations.
Hollings - Skipton
January 2019 to March 2019
Worked on a production line, packing Dry dog treats.
Off Shoot Wholesales - Keighley
September 2017 to April 2018
- Served customers and processed transactions using cash register
- Recorded money taken and provided correct change
- Replenished depleted stock when required
- Advised customers on their choices
- Processed stock in the warehouse in order for it to be displayed on the shop floor
- Provided a high level of customer service at all times
- Maintained a clean and tidy store area
- Displayed products to promote sales incentives
- Adhered to health and safety guidelines
- Utilised a range of cleaning products and utensils
- Disposed of waste in large receptacles
- Assisted customers to pack their shopping if required
- Worked flexibly and as required by the business
TLC Hair Salon
June 2015 to August 2015
Making sure towels and supplies
Keeping the salon clean and tidy
Making appointments and handling payments
Making sure that hair products containing chemicals are used and stored correctly
2013 to 2013
- Dealing directly with customers
- Packing all store items
- Helping to tag and rotate stocks
- Stock taking and helping with merchandising on the shop floor
- Serving customers and dealing with their enquires
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is adhered
GCSE parkside school
health and social a
beauty level 2
makeup level 3
Other users who are called Alice
Professionals from different sectors near Keighley, Bradford
Jobs near Keighley, Bradford
Found in: Adzuna GB Premium - 1 week ago
BASIC FUNCTIONS: · This entry-level position performs basic systems engineering assignments. This position is also responsible for management support and triage. · QUALIFICATIONS: · BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required · TECHNICAL SKILLS: · Basic prob ...
Found in: Talent GB Sponsored - 1 day ago
Lucy Walker Recruitment Ltd Leeds
Customer Service Administrator - Salary £19,500 to £21,500 DoE + £1400 Bonus + Superb Benefits including Hybrid Working · We are recruiting for several Customer Service Administrators to join an industry leading business based in Leeds on a permanent basis. These roles are sat w ...
Found in: Jooble GB - 6 days ago
Home Bargains Leeds Part-time
Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile. · Store Team Members at Home Bargains cover a range of store duties including customer service, stock replenishment, cas ...