About Anna Siejko:
I have been serving as a Senior Executive Officer for the Home Office for the past 2 years. Before this, I worked as a Senior Accountant in the finance industry for over 10 years. I have also worked as a freelance translator and advisor for 6+ years, specializing in creating financial documents and providing translations for legal proceedings.
As a Lead Project Manager at the Polish National Treasury Forestry Commission, I successfully implemented strategies to increase business and revenue growth. I have a proven track record of planning, managing, and identifying cost optimization opportunities. I have also secured funding from the European Union on multiple occasions.
I hold Home Office NSV clearance level CTC and SC, with no restrictions. I am proficient in using MS Office and have experience working remotely using MS Teams. In addition, I have some knowledge of finance systems.
I am fluent in English and Polish and have basic Spanish, German, and Russian language skills. I am a well-presented professional with excellent communication skills. I can interact confidently with clients and high-level management.
Senior Executive Officer • TST Home Office • HMPO
- Providing extensive online system navigation details as customer support;
- Delivering outstanding customer service to guarantee superior customer satisfaction;
- Handling complex complaints and challenging customers whilst remaining professional and polite
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues to provide a first-class customer service team
- Managing own workload efficiently to accomplish deadlines and adjust priorities;
- Listening attentively to customer needs and transferring their enquiries to the correct departments or personnel
- Monitored case worker team productivity and rectified issues when necessary
TRAINING AND EDUCATION-HOME OFFICE GOV.UK
- Document fraud detection techniques
- Counter Fraud, Bribery and Corruption
- Action Counters Terrorism Awareness
- Mental Health at Work
- Risk Management
- Privacy, Security and Data Protection
- KIM Foundations
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Diversity, Inclusion and Race Awareness
- Casework Intelligence
- Supporting Vulnerable Customers
- Human Rights
- Smart Working Techniques
- Social Media Security Techniques
- Agile Project Management
- Handling Complaints
- Leading in challenging situations
WEA ADULT LEARNING
Preparation in Community Interpreting L2
POLISH CONSULTING SERVICES LTD.
Bookkeeping and Self-Assessment
Specialist EU Grants
Master of Economy (MBA)
Professionals who compete with Anna
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Anna Siejko
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Other users who are called Anna
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
Academics Stafford, Staffordshire, United Kingdom £25,000 - £40,000 per year
We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic, talented and dynamic KS1 Primary School Teacher to join our local friendly and hardworking primary schools. · Are you Passionate about teaching KS1 childr ...
TOTAL TECHNOLOGY (ENGINEERING) LIMITED Halesowen, West Midlands, United Kingdom £20,000 - £30,000 per year
Salary: · £27,000 pa plus bonus · Duration: · Perm · Hours: · Monday to Friday 08. · Benefits: 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays, and long term career prospects with a large nation ...
Newton Colmore Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom £35,000 - £55,000 per year
Internal Auditor - Public Sector Services - Cannock - Homebased Due to recent expansion, a growing Internal Auditing Organisation is currently looking for a few Internal Auditors to help with their g ...