About David Gormley:
I have worked in financial services for over 10 years in a variety of roles. My most recent role is as a paraplanner. I am DIP level 4 qualified, with CMAP equivalent of RO6. I am looking for paraplanning, compliance or trainee financial advisor roles. I am looking for a company that has the same ethics and ethos that I do, in which I can establish myself and develop myself in the future.
- A first point of contact for all financial areas and enquires into the business, from financial advisors, directors, wider business departments or clients.
- Holistic and time managed financial planning to ensure all clients’ needs are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
- Full report writing and research for all areas of the business, including investments, pensions (investments and withdrawals), portfolio rebalancing and protection.
- Use of cash flow modellers (In house and Voyant) and fund analysis tools for research in recommendations.
- Technical calculations and solution shaping, including IHT planning, chargeable events, LTA calculations, carry forward calculations and plan encasement options.
- Processing new business applications in full.
- Completing and processing withdrawal requests, including gathering and supplying any required documents.
- Contact point for any client complaints or issues arising, leasing with wider departments and specialist to obtain a succinct outcome, whilst updating the client on a regular basis.
- Engaging and supporting in process writing and performance mapping for business actions, including analysis and review of these processes.
- Supporting junior colleagues with any enquiries, technical knowledge or wider support as needed.
- Undertaking all required and additional company and FCA mandatory training.
- I have previously been a CAS qualified mortgage and protection advisor.
- I have helped develop junior members of teams to enhance their knowledge, skill set and confidence.
DIP level 4 with RO6
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as David Gormley
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Other users who are called David
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
Wayman Education Sutton, United Kingdom Full time
EYFS Teacher · Location: Sutton · The School/role: · We are recruiting for an excellent primary school in Sutton that are seeking a class teacher to work with them on a full-time basis. The school is ...
Slug & Lettuce Worcester, United Kingdom Full time, Part time
Kitchen Team Member - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire · Job Type: Part Time / Full Time - Permanent · Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take ...
Madisons Recruitment Ltd Birmingham, United Kingdom
Madisons Recruitment are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join our team our clients team in Birmingham B18. · Senior Mechanical Building Services Engin ...