This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- Certified Pharmacy technician with over 10 years experience of community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy and ward working experience. Highly motivated with strong communication skill and ability to multi-task both accurately and efficiently.
- An ambitious Clinical trial Pharmacy Technician with strong analytical, organizational, and excellent interpersonal skills. Over the past years, I have gained extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry that will allow me to further utilize my skills and acquire new abilities.
- Experience in Determining appropriateness for medications, communicating decision to physicians, physician's office staff, medical management staff and/or pharmacists, Researching, resolving and documenting prior authorization outcomes in pharmacy system.
- Diploma in Clinical Research Professional Development program (OCT 2021)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy from HNGU, India (2001 to 2004)
- Collecting information for drug histories on admission using different sources like, Summary Care Records (SCR), patient, patient’s own medicines (POD), next of kin (NOK), recent admission to the hospital, repeat prescription copy.
- Co-ordinate and prioritise the clinical trial workload on a day-to-day basis to allow the timely initiation and close down of pharmacy clinical trials.
- Work in conjunction with the clinical trials pharmacist and clinical trials staff to develop and maintain systems for the ordering, receipt, storage and documentation of clinical trial material, in accordance with legislative requirements and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for the dispensing, checking and issuing of clinical trial medication to patients, under supervision of the clinical trials pharmacist.
- Develop an in-house validation procedure for accuracy checking clinical trials as part of the pharmacy internal accreditation programme.
- Actively train pharmacy staff in clinical trial management for specific clinical trials to ensure compliance with legislative requirements for training in the principles of GCP.
- Prioritise the workload to ensure the efficient running of the service and ensure target turnaround times are met.
- Responsible for the daily filing and archiving of all clinical trial prescriptions and paperwork.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all work, processes and procedures undertaken within the department and related disciplines.