This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a hard-working, enthusiastic, and dedicated person who has developed a track record for excelling in any role I have undertaken. I have gained invaluable experience in both the childcare and education industries with roles I have thoroughly enjoyed and thrived in. I have a positive and caring nature and excellent planning skills and a creative approach to problem-solving. I possess xcellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and written, fluent in Romanian, English, and Italian. I enjoy traveling and learning about new cultures. I also participate in team-based sports such as volleyball and enjoy swimming which I find helps improve my concentration and fitness levels.
Business Management - Staffordshire University. (2021)
First Level Degree in Law for Companies and Institutions. (2014 — 2018)
University of Studies of Turin Via Verdi, 8 Torino, Turin (Italy)
Albert Einstein High school, Turin (Italy). (2008 — 2013)
- Italian, Latin, History, English, Sociology, Philosophy, Pedagogy, Psychology, Mathematics, Law and Economics, Geography
- UK NARIC Evaluation of Comparability: overall standard of GCE Advanced (A) level
- Every academic subject passed can be considered comparable to GCSE grades A-C.
- GCSE maths equivalent, English has been studied as a second language.
Customer Team Member.
- Practiced strong customer service skills on a daily basis having to utilise excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
- Worked in a high-pressure environment and ensured all customers are served quickly and efficiently.
- Provided support and training for new members of staff to understand and maintain the company policies.
CasaOz, Turin (Italy)
- Promoted the inclusion of young people with disabilities by collaborating in the design and creation of inclusive activities for all users to participate in.
- Encouraging children and young people to actively participate in workshops and activities.
- Assisted the Communication and Fundraising contact person during the preparation of legal documents.
- Raised awareness within the community, to schools, in particular, to facilitate disabled young people’s access to safe and inclusive green and public spaces.
- Utilised data to create extensive reports for the evaluation of activities and user experiences.
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, and care of a 6-year-old child.
- Assisted with educational enrichment by means of homework, school projects, and studying after-school activities.
- Preparation of healthy meals and snacks.
- Performed housekeeping duties by ensuring the child’s bedroom and play areas were kept tidy and organised.
- Provided development opportunities by encouraging the child to be active, to play, and communicate using age-appropriate activities.