About gloria dare:
A result driven professional with oner a decade experience in administrative management. i take responsibility for monitoring and driving operational business performance, ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met. A committed team player with the ability to lead and motivate others. Conscientious, flexible and have a proven ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines, fueled by working in roles such as Continuing health Care administrator and Personal Health Budget support officer.
NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
Continuing Health Care Administrator/Personal Health Budget Support Officer Feb 2023– Till Date
- Responsible for timely and accurate settlement of the ICBs obligations.
- I plan, conduct Review meeting and assessment of patients for their Personal Health budget and provide constructive feedback.
- I chair 28 days DST Assessment, Nursing needs assessment, and Checklist for patients in our catchment areas.
- Updating and documenting complex and sensitive information systems and processes
- Providing support for the Continuing Health Care team.
- I facilitate meetings and negotiate with key stakeholders and convey complex messages in a concise, emphatic, and appropriate manner.
- Effectively communicating formally and informally, understanding the views of parties and stakeholders involved in a patient’s continuing care.
- I support the delivery of the Continuing healthcare (CHC) / Funded Nursing Care packages across care home placements.
- Chairing of fast tracks for patients needing urgent placements, and pragmatic placements after hospital discharge.
- Managing general and specific complaints addressed to The Continuing Health Care department for West Yorkshire and its catchment environs.
- I manage email correspondence and respond to demands through The Continuing Health Care, and Personal Health Budget inboxes and deal with matters arising in order of priority, and write reports.
- Creating the appropriate decision letter for patients, in category of those who require funding, those not eligible for funding based on the result of the assessment, and update the Care Track and workbook with the necessary information.
- Communicating daily, both with team colleagues, care providers and other health and social care agencies, providing and receiving sensitive information.
- Training of on-boarded staff for the requirements needed for Continuing healthcare (CHC)
- Ability to manage and complete tasks within deadline.
CHC Admin / Administrator Jan - December 2022
- Supporting the Continuing healthcare (CHC) / Funded Nursing Care packages across care home placements
- Uploading information in a timely manner using micro soft office (excel sheet) to request GP summaries and updating the Care Track System
- Monitor performance and provide feedback for Continuing healthcare (CHC) Team
- Arranging assessment for Continuing healthcare (CHC) patients / service users including communicating closely with the nursing staff.
- Providing consistent support to all administrator, and co-ordinate internal & external meetings with all parties involved, providing, and receiving sensitive information.
- Providing business support functions in the CIC Brokerage Team and updating the authorization approval.
- Negotiating with care providers and creating contracts and invoices
- Taking Minutes during meetings
Pluto Health Care
Support worker Feb 2021 – Dec 2021(02 march- 14december)
- Coordinate Personal care with other healthcare and support Professional by providing.
emotional, physical, and mental support to the patients.
- Observe and document patient behaviors.
- Facilitate patient movement and daily personal care support.
- Engage patients in daily activities to encourage good health and mental wellness of patients.
- Assist in maintaining safe, clean, and positive patient environments.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Prepare simple healthy and diverse meals for patients.
- Covenant University - B.Sc. Economics
- University of Northampton UK – M.Sc. Public health
Professionals who compete with gloria
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as gloria dare
Professionals from different sectors near Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Other users who are called gloria
Jobs near Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Everpool Recruitment Stirling, United Kingdom £30,000 - £50,000 per year
Stirling Hours: · Monday · Friday 9am 5pm · Full time and part time available Hybrid working ????Seeking a fresh perspective in healthcare? This role involves doing functional assessments for peop ...
First Achieve Ltd Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Achieve's Engineering Division are once again partnered with their highly regarded client, who operate predominantly within the defence manufacturing sectors, and have a global presence. · This ...
NatWest Group Edinburgh, United Kingdom Full time
Why Data & Analytics? · At NatWest, our purpose is everything. It's embedded in everything we do, every customer relationship, every download of our app, every support call. And it's driven by our amb ...