About Natalia Dang:
Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated my ability to excel in both strategic and creative roles. My strong foundation in business management has equipped me with the skills to analyze markets, manage resources, and drive results. I have successfully overseen teams, managed budgets, and implemented strategies that have propelled businesses forward.
Complementing my business acumen are my skills in merchandising and marketing. I have a deep appreciation for the art of product curation, visual storytelling, and brand communication. My passion for merchandising has driven me to understand the intricacies of product selection and presentation, while my marketing expertise has enabled me to craft compelling narratives that resonate with consumers.
Fashion, for me, is not just about aesthetics; it's a powerful means of self-expression and storytelling. I am passionate about creating and communicating brand identities that captivate audiences and leave a lasting impression. In a rapidly evolving industry, I recognize the importance of staying attuned to emerging trends and consumer behaviors, and I am eager to continue learning and adapting.
I'm looking for the perfect opportunity for me to bridge the gap between my strong business management skills and my creative aspirations while translating brand narratives into compelling results that drive sales and elevate business efficiency.
Whether it's through crafting compelling narratives, optimizing product assortments, or devising strategic marketing campaigns, I am committed to contributing my expertise to the fashion industry and helping brands make a meaningful connection with their target audiences.
2022 - Present
- Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementing both marketing and sales strategies for better turnover.
- Merchandising the store and launching promotional campaigns.
- Create reports, analyse and interpret retail data, revenues, expenses, and competition to improve store efficiency.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders, and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Assist in choosing relevant products to the store consumer base Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates to increase product and brand awareness
- Help area manager with social media content creation, and graphic design, contributing to cohesive brand messaging and online presence, managing Google page and online customer service for the area.
- Handle customer complaints and provide thorough solutions to keep the brand image intact.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable in line with relevant guidelines.
2017 - 2022 (Reasons for leaving: COVID)
- Generate brand
- Forecast trends
- Product research and buying
- Design relevant media products
- Create and keep relationships with suppliers
- Collaborate in creative industries
- Managing sales and orders
- Bookkeeping and administration
- Merchandise digital and in-store promotions
- Create content and marketing strategy
- Present products on live social media channels
Consulate General of India
2017 - 2021 (Reason for leaving: New Job)
Marketing and content creator
- Create content
- Post-production and editorial
- Design media products
- Manage social media channels
- Recording live events
- Create content
- Write and schedule posts
- Research Operate social media channels
- Create a database and follow leads of potential clients
Birmingham City University
2017 - 2020
BA HONS Fashion Branding & Communication
- Trend Forecasting
- Visual Literacy Creative
- Brand Communication
- Writing for fashion and design for publications
- Brand Generation Collaborative
- Practice Creative Research
- Promotion and Advertisement
South & City College Birmingham
2014 - 2017
BTEC Extended Diploma Creative Media Production
- Videography Film Production
- Music and Radio Production
- Targeting Audiences and Consumer Behaviour
- Producing and Editing Content (Adobe Software)
- Design and Research in Creative Media Industries
Professionals who compete with Natalia
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Natalia Dang
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Other users who are called Natalia
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
City & Guilds Norton Canes, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a number of Administrators to join our busy team at City & Guilds. These roles are to initially cover our peak period and will be offered as 6 month FTC contracts and will ...
Benweld Secure Worcestershire, United Kingdom £18,000 - £25,000 per year
Secure Door Installation Supervisor · Salary: · £15 - £18 P/H, DOE + Benefits & Overtime options · Contract: · Permanent, Full Time · Hours: · Mon to Friday 07:00-16:00 inclusive of 2 x 15min break ...
Pertemps Worcester Wychavon, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Job Title: · Machine/Robot Operator Nights · 00 per hour · Available shifts: · Monday to Friday -Nights 22:00 - 06:00 · Contract Type: · Full time - Temp to Perm A Manufacturing company based in Wo ...