Business Admin | Manager | Customer Service
About Olawale Shoremekun:
Results-driven and organized Manager with over 5 years of experience in increasing productivity through business processes, reducing operational costs, achieving Customer delight, and increasing overall efficiency. Proficient in implementing strategic initiatives, managing inventory, and coordinating transportation.
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers, while ensuring compliance with industry regulations. Proven track record of successfully managing teams and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Logistics Startup Co-Founder/Manager:
- Co-founded a successful logistics startup addressing import/export challenges for indigenous goods.
- Strategically managed operations, including marketing, human resources, warehousing, transportation, and customer services.
- Liaised and negotiated with stakeholders, resolving client complaints and achieving an 80% positive feedback rate.
- Supervised, coached, and trained employees on ethical business practices.
- Maintained metrics, analyzed data using KPIs and OKRs, identified best practices for measurable business improvements.
- Singlehandedly delivered 100 parcels in a day during logistics officers' absence.
Customer Success Manager at Banksforte:
- Achieved a 40% rise in customer satisfaction ratings in multimedia production service.
- Spearheaded a targeted and efficient recruitment process, resulting in a 20% increase in top-tier talent recruitment.
- Ensured seamless onboarding, contributing to a 15% improvement in team cohesion and collaboration.
- Strategically delegated tasks, leading to a 25% increase in creativity and efficiency in multimedia production.
- Cultivated a collaborative and innovative environment, resulting in a 30% improvement in project quality metrics.
- Identified and implemented enhancements, achieving a 15% increase in overall productivity aligned with industry trends.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- September 2022 – January 2024
Master of Business Administration. Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge. 2:1 Expected
- June 2006 - July 2009
BSc Computer & Info Sci. Lead City University, Ibadan. 2:2
- November 2000 – January 2006
Higher National Diploma. Computer Science the Polytechnic Ibadan. Xsdew3212§Upper Credit
- September 1994 – September 2000
GCE A Level and O Level Credits
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Olawale Shoremekun
Professionals from different sectors near Colchester, Colchester District, Essex
Other users who are called Olawale
Jobs near Colchester, Colchester District, Essex
NHS Suffolk, United Kingdom Full time, Part time
Job summary · Looking for a new challenge are you a qualified registered general nurse who is talented and patient focused? · Sciensus are currently looking for a Registered Nurse in Suffolk. · Ma ...
PPG Stowmarket, United Kingdom
PPG Industries · Nuneaton · As a , you will develop area sales and deliver profitable growth year on year for the Midlands (Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingh ...
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust Colchester, United Kingdom Full time
Job overview · There has never been a better time to lead, guide and support our maternity services at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust. We operate across two acute sites at Colchest ...