Open to Work
About Sumayya Abdulla:
I am a recent graduate who achieved a First Class bachelor's Honours in Business Management. My academic subjects have given me a strong fundamental basis in business concepts and improved my analytical skills, in addition to developing IT skills. Furthermore, I'm able to use these skills and experience as a trainee to have new opportunities to learn, develop and contribute.
Virtual Work Experience
August 2022 to Present
• Identified suitable research methods to look at sustainable energy needs within the environment. • Consulted with staff through surveys and semi-structured interviews to understand their needs
• Processed data collected within Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Forms.
• Organised and maintained documents
Red Lane Mosque - Coventry January 2018 to Present
• Working with a team to integrate the strategy of the long-range.
• Used 50% of the temporal length of the event, working independently, which enhanced the ability to manage time.
• Dealing with client requests, responding to questions, reviewing and addressing several concerns.
• Developed leadership skills as a supervisor.
• Proven confidence in a customer-facing position.
• Greeting and guiding customers to the appropriate staff in a professional manner.
• Able to work under pressure and highly flexible.
- Bachelor's in Business Management
Coventry University - Coventry
September 2019 to July 2022
- Access to Business Management in Business
Coventry College - Coventry
September 2018 to July 2019
- Certificate Business Administration in Business Administration
Coventry College - Coventry
September 2017 to July 2018
- GCSE or equivalent
Grace Academy Coventry - Coventry
September 2011 to July 2017
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Sumayya Abdulla
Professionals from different sectors near Coventry, Coventry
Other users who are called Sumayya
Jobs near Coventry, Coventry
Staffline Northampton, United Kingdom Full time £20,000 - £25,000 per year
Salary: · £14.00 - 22.78 per hour · Reference: 5004695 · Great opportunity to work as a Freezer Warehouse Operative in Northampton. · Working full time rotational days, afternoon, nights 5 out of the ...
Veolia Water Technologies Birmingham, United Kingdom Part time
Veolia Water Technologies, the world leader in water treatment. Veolia Water Technologies provide complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resou ...
Vet Seekers Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
16 - £26 per hour dependent on experience · Locum Veterinary Nurse, Northampton, Northamptonshire · ~ Are you a qualified or soon to be RCVS registered veterinary Nurse? · We are recruiting on behal ...