About Victor Dairo:
Results-oriented business analyst with a strong track record of driving impactful solutions through data analysis. Proven expertise in cost reduction, pricing optimization, issue resolution, and productivity improvement. Passionate about leveraging machine learning for data-driven decision-making. Proficient in Python, C++, Power BI and Microsoft Office Suite.
Junior Software Developer
Bootcamp: Introduction to Coding – Babington, London
January 2023 – March 2023
- Developed Python game, employing OOP, variables, functions, structures, loops, objects, and classes.
- Leveraged Python libraries and frameworks to enhance game functionality.
- Applied Waterfall, Scrum, and Agile methodologies for efficient project management.
- Utilized HTML and CSS to create visually appealing websites.
Rinkies Toys & Gifts, London, UK
September 2018 – December 2022
- Optimized company website through data-driven analysis and machine learning algorithms, enhancing performance and user experience.
- Implemented a three-tiered pricing model based on consumer willingness to pay, resulting in a 35% increase in average sales and a 12% margin improvement.
- Produced accurate logs and reports using Microsoft Office Suite on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Coordinated and facilitated successful meetings, ensuring seamless audiovisual setup and presentation materials.
Bachelor of Arts
Business Management: GPA 3.7
London Metropolitan University
2011 – 2014
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Victor Dairo
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Victor
Jobs near London, Greater London
MavensWood Investments Ltd. London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of or ...
Lawrence Harvey United Kingdom Other
2 · Penetration Tester - Full time Contract - 2 Days a week in Manchester/London/Glasgow/Bristol office & 3 Days Remote · I am working with a public sector giant who are offering a 12 month contract s ...
CV-Library South East England, United Kingdom Full time
Compensation and Benefits Manager opportunity in Eastleigh. This benefits and rewards position, is for a company that has experienced growth and success, their focus is their employees, for retention, ...