About Will Gatehouse:
A second year BA in Business and Management student at Oxford Brookes University who is looking for a placement for my third year at university. I achieved a high 2:1 in my first year and am on track to bump that up to a first my the end of my second year.
I have gained valuable experience and skills as a Student Brand Ambassador at Jägermeister UK, where I work with a team of peers to promote the brand on campus and online, organise events and campaigns, and generate feedback and insights. Previously, I also worked as a Sales Consultant at Box Steam Brewery and a Front of House at Bathwick Boatman Restaurant, where I developed my people management, account management, and customer service skills.
Oxford Brookes Brand Ambassador, Jägermeister Sept 2023-Present
- Product placement and sampling at key student social events, this has really given me a sense of brand awareness which makes sure that I’m always aligned with the brands goals.
- Creating brand specific social media content weekly, reaching up to 1,850 accounts per post.
Shift Manager, The Bathwick Boatman Nov 2021 – Present
50 cover up-market family run restaurant, Rated number 11 on Trip Advisor in Bath.
- Always happy to adapt to multiple roles during overflow periods, such as prep chef and KP.
- Was in charge of the front of house for 1-2 weeks when the owner/manager went on holiday.
- Trained 3 new employees to an assistant manager position including skills such as communication with the kitchen, customer interaction, and using payment devices.
- Effectively communicated between front of house and back of house throughout the day.
Telesales Executive, Box Steam Brewery May 2021 – Nov 2021
- Maintaining around 200 pub accounts during my time
- Had to plan my day around 40 calls, on-trade visits, and packaging home deliveries, which taught me vital time management skills.
- Learnt vital marketing skils when launching new “monthly showcase” beers.
- Involved in managing social media including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter as well as being responsible for promoting the brand at events and festivals.
Food and Beverage Waiter, The Bathwick Boatman Nov 2020 – Oct 2021
50 cover Up-Market Restaurant, Rated number 11 on Trip Advisor in Bath
- Worked to support the staff team to ensure the highest level of service.
- A friendly and confident approach to dealing with customers.
- Progressed quickly to be promoted to managerial position.
Front of House, Strawberry Fields Catering July 2019 – Mar 2020
- Dealt with high end events of 80 – 120 guests.
Roles included greeting, waiting tables, bar-tendering and closing at the end of the event.
Currently Studying Business and Management at Oxford Brookes University
Professionals in the same Restaurants / Food Service sector as Will Gatehouse
Professionals from different sectors near Oxford, Oxford District, Oxfordshire
Other users who are called Will
Jobs near Oxford, Oxford District, Oxfordshire
Brakes Oxford, United Kingdom £25,000 - £50,000 per year
Company Description · JobDescription · SalesConsultant – Your Way – Home/Field Based –Oxford · Upto £37,000 with fantastic bonuses, company car &home-based contract & excellent companybenefits · Wear ...
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 4 days agoDirect apply
Responsive Personnel Swindon, United Kingdom Full time £20,000 - £30,000 per year
Responsive Personnel are seeking Sawmill Operatives to join our client who are in the timber business. You will be heavily involved in a variety of tasks around the site. · Duties & responsibilities: ...
Jenrick Commercial Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom £30,000 - £40,000 per year
Junior Channel Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics · Junior Channel Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics · Up to £43,000 per annum · Initial temporary contract until 30th June 2024 but sub ...