About Matthew Wilton:
Dedicated and organized results-driven Project Manager with experience in comprehensive small and large-scale management in diversified projects. Proficient at working with team members to achieve project goals and maximize company revenue. Proven ability to lead and motivate high-performance teams, consistently meeting critical requirements with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Exceptionally skilled in writing, editing, research, statistics, marketing collateral, collaboration, and contract management. Currently seeking to obtain a position with an opportunity to utilize my educational background and work experience where I can excel and advance in the business world.
Project Manager, Nov 2020 - Current, Birmingham City Council
- Ensuring awarded contract work was completed on schedule and under budget.
- Clearly identifying areas for improvement analysing processes, and evaluating modifications needed.
- Serving as a proactive customer service & quality ambassador of the company.
- Working closely with Public Health England and NHS Colleagues to coordinate local action and support around local issues.
- Leading on intelligence, including data analysis and report collation, and governance
- Setting clear directions and deliver projects on time, within budget, and with quality.
- Demonstrating project priorities from a business and technology perspective.
- Escalating through established escalation channels in a timely manner based on sound judgement.
- Handling conflict and resolving issues among teams/third parties.
- Utilising a pragmatic and resourceful approach to project delivery
- Demonstrating an ability to present to senior stakeholders with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project Manager, Jun 2020 - Nov 2020, Levy/G4S
- Responsible for all aspects of the management of the contract.
- Managed all activities and outputs of the Local Testing site, ensuring the safety of all staff and service users.
- Ensured that all contractor-developed features were fully tested and documented.
- Experience gained through both success and failure in the office and in the field.
- Prioritized, specified, and communicated high-level and detailed product specifications.
Duty Manager, Sep 2011 - Sep 2018, The Alchemist/The Courtyard/The Wick at Both Ends/TGI Fridays/De Vere
- Formed positive relationships with suppliers & customers to represent the company positively.
- Coached new employees and brought them to their maximum potential.
- Accurately managed income by using income/profit & loss statement spreadsheets.
- Created a fun and professional environment for employees resulting in enjoyable shifts and improved performances.
- Ensured an efficient and effective communication system between management and the workforce.
Progress Tutor, Jun 2019 - Jun 2020, Thomas Rotherham College/Astrea Academy Woodfields/Roundabout Homeless Prevention Charity for Young People
- Documented and communicated student progress by completing required tutoring session notes.
- Regularly attended and participated in staff meetings to collaborate and plan academic support.
- Facilitated learning as a guide and coached to assist the student to become a successful, independent learner.
APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Collection, January 2022
- PRINCE2 Agile®
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition
- PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition
- APM Project Management Qualification BoK 7th edition
Construction Skills Certification Scheme, February 2022
- EUSR ID: 626587
BSc Business Management at Sheffield Hallam University, September 2013 - July 2017
1st Class Honors studying the following modules during the 4 Year Course:
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Solutions
- Business Management Applications
- Marketing Planning
- Strategic Management
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Matthew Wilton
Professionals from different sectors near Manchester, Manchester
Other users who are called Matthew
Jobs near Manchester, Manchester
Found in: Indeed UK - 2 days ago
Creative Support Bury Full time
Job details · Posting date: 19 January 2023 · Salary: · Not specified · Additional salary information: · Up to £11.30 per hour · Hours: · Full time · Closing date: 06 February 2023 · Location: · Bury, Greater Manchester · Company: · Creative Support · Job type: · Permanent · Job ...
Found in: Talent UK - 5 days ago
Protocol Education Dewsbury Full time
Are you looking to progress your career in a welcoming and inclusive Primary school which has a Good OFSTED grading? Well look no further... · We are currently looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse who will be joining a friendly, focused team with the opportunity to develop and gro ...
Found in: Jooble GB - 1 day ago
Future Recruitment Ltd. West Yorkshire
Folder Gluer Operator (Ref: PK7660)NEW VACANCY (PK7660) · FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR · WEST YORKSHIRE · £Competitive Basic Salary - please contact me for more information · *** some help towards relocation on offer *** · Double Days Shift: · Monday - Thursday: 6am - 1:45pm / 1:30pm - ...