About Min Zhao:
I have several year's financial experience. I am a stronger comunicator, I work very well both on my own and as part of team, I am hard working, loyal person. I take my work very seriously and I am always looking to improve my skills and qualifications so i can work to the highest standards possible in my role.
I am totally committed and do all I can do to help my business achieve their goals.
13/12/2021 – present TWI Ltd
Purchase Ledger clerk
- Matching goods receipts to invoices and processing high volumes in the Dynamics GP accounting system in a timely manner.
- Update cash books with payment runs and manual cheque payments.
- Reconcile supplier accounts.
- Ensure time-critical payments are made without delay.
- Transaction processing of Barclaycard credit card statements.
- Creditor management of new suppliers, address details, payment terms, obtain bank details to ensure payments can be made accurately via the BACS system.
- Input staff expenses in both GBP and foreign currencies.
- Prepare periodic BACS payment runs for all types of expenditure.
- Organise accounting records in both hard and soft copy formats.
- Ensure that the purchase ledger is reconciled each month as part of the internal controls of the business.
- Reduce unallocated cash by matching invoices to payments.
02/2019 – 10/12/2021 Cambridge Education Group in the UK, Cambridge
Sales Ledger Administrator
Cambridge Education Group (CEG) is one of the leading providers of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK. We provide pre-university programs including ‘A-Level, IB and University Foundation, as well as English Language Study, to the growing market of international students seeking to enter UK universities.
- Responsible for the processing of cash receipts and invoices for new students and dealing with associated queries.
- To liaise with agents to collect payments and to facilitate the payment of commissions to agents.
- To ensure accurate and daily customer invoicing, including the application of discounts and student expenses.
- To issue student refunds in accordance with company policy.
- To liaise directly with fee payers, agents, college staff and guardians regarding student accounts.
- To ensure that consistent procedure is followed in the cashing of outstanding fees and to assist in the process of devising effective procedures for cash collection.
- To record payment adjustments to student accounts, for example, deduction of commission at source, and intercompany transfers between students’ accounts.
- To perform various accounting reconciliations and analyses as befits a controlled accounting environment.
- To assist in the process of ensuring that agents’ commission is paid on a timely basis and dealing with all queries on payment of commission on a timely basis as required.
- Always meeting deadlines in closing the month-end processes, and ensuring all work is done up to a high standard and accuracy, played am a very reliable person to other Finance team members when delivering my work.
10/17 – 02/19 OFO UK Limited in the UK, Cambridge and London
- To process all orders and invoices ensuring that the company complies with the authorisation levels as prescribed with HQ internal financial procedures.
- To deal with queries relating to payments and deliveries.
- To raise invoices and BACS transfers for approved payments to suppliers, ensuring that all payments are properly authorised and approved.
- To process all petty cash requests and input transactions onto Xero.
- To produce Excel reporting spreadsheets as required, payment summaries, bank reports so on
- Using the company management software, to accurately account for the banking of all income, including lettings, and business trip money and to liaise with staff in respect of company payment requirements.
- To assist in the day-to-day accounting procedures and recording of all financial transactions accurately on the financial software.
- To assist the Finance team with the month-end and year-end procedures.
- To attend relevant training courses when required and be aware of future developments in accounting requirements.
- To assist in monitoring the development of effective systems of financial accountability and control in line with HQ financial requirements.
- To account for VAT and submit claims to HMRC for refunds of VAT back to the company. checking invoices and expenditure items for accuracy including amount and frequency to safeguard against errors.
Education & Qualifications
06/19 – date Partial qualified of ACCA (completed Knowledge level exams and skills level, doing Professional level)
10/09-03/12 Master’s Degree of Administration and Management of Enterprise University of Bologna, Italy
During this time, I gained an academic scholarship to study modules that covered marketing, business planning, people management, administration management, and other related subjects. Gaining an equivalent to a 2:1
10/05-11/09 Bachelor’s degree in Economics University of Bologna, Italy
During this time a number of modules were covered. Some of which include Accounting, Advanced Maths, Finance, Banking, and other related subjects. I gained a 2:2.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Min Zhao
Professionals from different sectors near Cambridge, Cambridge District, Cambridgeshire
Other users who are called Min
Jobs near Cambridge, Cambridge District, Cambridgeshire
AstraZeneca Cambridge, United Kingdom
Join a place that's working to fundamentally change the way cancer is treated. Evolving to an outcomes-based model – we go beyond treatment to shape the cancer care environment and transform the whole ...
Linear Recruitment Ltd Peterborough, United Kingdom permanent
We are working on behalf of a tier 1 principal contractor on the Anglian Water Framework who are seeking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team on a permanent basis. · You will work closely w ...
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 6 days agoDirect apply
TEC PARTNERS LIMITED Hoddesdon, United Kingdom Full time £30,000 - £50,000 per year
Are you a highly skilled and adaptable engineer with a passion for maintaining and improving production processes? If so, our client in Hoddesdon are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an elect ...