Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Sam Green:
An industry-leading Talent Acquisition professional who excels at candidate attraction, talent planning and vacancy management. I have 12 years recruitment experience, 7 of which I have headed-up internal recruitment functions. I am passionate about identifying top industry talent whilst ensuring the best candidate journey. I specialise in the recruitment of Recruitment Consultants and Sales professionals as well as successfully identifying and assessing entry-level talent.
October 2021 – present – Group Talent Acquisition Manager - TXM Group
- Recruiting across Engineering, Technology and Healthcare recruitment agencies for experienced and entry level candidates, as well as Head Office positions within Finance, Analysis, Payroll, Marketing and Support roles.
- Successful placement of 60 permanent candidates in 2022, making a saving of over £250,000 against equivalent agency fees.
- Advising Directors/hiring managers on recruitment trends and hiring practices
- Advertising vacancies across job boards, social media and internal platforms to generate the best quality response, including the use of video content.
- Proactive candidate acquisition using LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, referrals and networking opportunities.
- Creation of video content to advertise vacancies.
- Successful launch and roll out of internal referral scheme.
- Implementation of referral scheme and companywide newsletter to advertise vacancies.
- Growing the team to include 2 direct reports (Internal Recruitment Coordinators) one in the UK and one in Australia.
- Attending and participation at industry events.
- Revamp/ redesign of company careers page.
- Launch of Instagram / TikTok recruitment campaigns.
August 2017 – August 2021– Talent Acquisition Manager - Encore Personnel
- Recruitment for all internal vacancies, monitoring new starters/onboarding, HR support and team management
- Average annual cost saving against agency fees of £190,000
- Won ‘Outstanding support to the Business’ Award at the Annual Gala Awards ceremony
- Runner up of IRP ‘In-house Recruiter of the Year’ award
- Working with the HR Director to produce an annual recruitment strategy to support the company’s aims and business growth plans
- Guest speaker on external webinars to advise candidates on best practices on LinkedIn to support their job search
- Advising Senior Manager of industry insights and recruitment trend in the market
- Creation and delivery of Graduate and Apprenticeship schemes
- Delivering successful assessment centres (both virtual and face-to-face) to identify up-and-coming talent, with an average number of hires of 3 job offers per event.
- Agency management – including PSL control and review of terms
- Job board management – Broadbean management, analysing stats to assess performance
- Analysis of KPIs and creating a monthly recruitment strategy update report for the HR Director to present at board level
- Team management and day to day coordination alongside supporting with HR queries
July 2021 – Assoc CIPD Level 5
July 2021 – HR Level 5 Consultant/Partner apprenticeship
Sept 2004 – June 2007- University of the West of England, Bristol BSc Psychology & Linguistics (2:1)
Sept 2001 – June 2003- Southam College, Warwickshire - A-Levels: English Language, Psychology, General Studies & Business Studies
Sept 1996 – June 2001 - Southam College, Warwickshire – GSCEs 10 subjects (Grades A-C)
Professionals who compete with Sam
Professionals in the same Sales sector as Sam Green
Professionals from different sectors near Leicester, Leicester
Other users who are called Sam
Jobs near Leicester, Leicester
Zest Business Group Nuneaton, United Kingdom Full time
Associate Dentist Jobs in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Full or part time, Mixed practice, Established list, EU/PLVE Mentor available, Visa sponsorship available if required. ZEST Dental Recruitment working ...
Foundever™ Coventry, United Kingdom
Introduction · We are looking for new and experienced Customer Service and Sales Advisors to join our growing team at Foundever Coventry · About Foundever · We are a global leader in end-to-end custo ...
Maverick FX Blaby, Leicestershire, United Kingdom Part time
Maverick Currencies is looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a profit-driven mindset to trade cryptocurrency and stock options on behalf of the firm. Our traders keep 70% to 80% of the ...