About Syed Ramiz:
Strong and proven management and organisational skills. A proactive team player who enjoys motivating others and developing new initiatives. Keen interest in networking and meeting new people. Excellent communication skills. Willing to learn and develop. Sociable and good sense of humour.
Aug 2023 - Present
WHS Plastics Ltd, Sutton Coldfield
A full-time position for inspection of plastic parts made for renowned automobile companies such as Land Rover and Jaguar.
▪ Check quality of parts produced by the injection moulding machines in line with WHS working procedures.
▪ Carry out any assembly work required on the plastic parts.
▪ Pack the mouldings in the correct boxes.
▪ Work in a fast paced, high-speed environment.
▪ Meeting production targets set by the team and ensuring a clean working environment.
▪ Help train other inspectors when required.
Aug 2023 – Aug 2023
ADMIN ASSISTANT MA Lawyers, Birmingham
Part-time cover in a small but busy high street firm, dealing with admin tasks.
▪ Dealing with general admin duties such as filing, printing, scanning and copying.
▪ Monitoring and assessing archiving conveyancing files.
▪ Ensuring client’s accounts are at zero balance.
▪ Reviewing compliance documentation such as IDs and bank statements.
▪ Collaborate with solicitors to ensure proper documentation.
▪ Monitor and assess the condition of documents, ensuring their safe preservation.
March 2020 - May 2023
CHIEF COORDINATOR District Administration Volunteer Program, Islamabad, Pakistan
A full-time social work position for coordination between departments of Government (District Sports Department, District Health Department, Parks and Horticulture, Waste Management, Forest Department and Education) and general public through volunteer network.
▪ Improved relationship between public and government offices by
▪ Brought more than 40 welfare organisations under one umbrella for one-directional program such as blood donations.
▪ Took new initiatives for animal rescue, environment and sports fields.
▪ Enabled an innovative coordination mechanism for food distribution during Covid 19.
▪ Built strategies to stop spread of Covid 19 in markets and offices.
▪ Built strategies to overcome refusals faced by polio vaccination and dengue inspection door to door teams.
▪ Coordinated events such as marathons, cycling, plantation drive and green street project.
▪ Organised women’s self-defense classes.
▪ Managed traffic awareness programs for school children.
Sept 2017 - Feb 2020
FUNDRAISING MANAGER SilverLiners Club, Islamabad, Pakistan
A charity organisation based in Islamabad with over 200 volunteers that later spread their network across major cities of Pakistan.
▪ Managed overseas representatives from UK, USA, Turkey, Qatar and Dubai.
▪ Organised fundraising events in cities of Pakistan, UK and Turkey including cycling rallies, food drive, international one day dish event, marathons, mass walks, hiking and trips.
▪ Launched various campaigns such as The Unsung Heroes (providing meals and gifts to workers), Revival of Cycling (promoting cycling), Blood Donation Camps, Healthy Wealthy Pakistan (promoting health and fitness).
▪ Played vital role in rescue services during flood, earthquake disasters and dam fund.
▪ Enrolled hundreds of out of school children in schools in Pakistan. ▪ Organised various sports and leadership events for the youth such as trips, camping, fitness sessions, indoor and outdoor sports (hiking, swimming, rock climbing, horse-riding, archer)
▪ Organised the welfare of senior citizens through self-employment schemes such as assisting them in setting up local businesses through donation schemes.
▪ Launched a Youth Club for the under privileged children to provide them opportunity for extra-curricular activities.
July 2014 - July 2017
EVENT MANAGEMENT Care4Nation, Islamabad, Pakistan
Part of a large team of students in the renowned University of COMSATS Institute of Information Technology.
▪ Launched ‘Go Green’ campaign within the institute. ▪ Organised musical fundraising events.
▪ Managed and organised events for national days.
▪ Started a trend of celebrating Labor Day with laboring staff in the institution.
Bachelors in Software Engineering (2017)
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Syed Ramiz
Professionals from different sectors near Birmingham, Birmingham
Other users who are called Syed
Jobs near Birmingham, Birmingham
GE Power Portfolio Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Job Description Summary GE's Power Conversion business, part of GE Vernova, provides electrification systems that are critical to customers' power and energy needs for their high-performance applicat ...
BT Birmingham, United Kingdom Paid Work
Global Voice Monitoring Professional · Job Req ID: 26549 · Posting Date: 28 Nov 2023 · Function: Engineering · Location: · Snowhill, Birmingham, United Kingdom · Salary: Competitive with great benefit ...
SBP Group West Midlands, United Kingdom Permanent - Full time
Job Title: Divisional Procurement Manager · Overview · The Divisional Purchasing Manager will create and implement procurement strategies for all major cost categories across the division. The procure ...