UCL Statistics undergraduate student
About Zihan Zhou:
I am a second-year undergraduate student at UCL pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Statistics. I am interested in a career in data analytics and intend to be a data scientist in the future. I have acquired the skills of Python, R, and SQL. I am earnest at work and demonstrate attention to detail. I have a strong learning ability and would like to learn new things to improve myself.
Network analyses of London Underground using Python (01/2023 - 02/2023)
- Practiced data wrangling and processing using pandas and numpy, and wrote a function providing station change advice based on the processed data
- Applied the OOP perspective to implementation by creating a class to bundle the functions and control the access to its internal data
- Improved teamwork skills while discussing and working with classmates
Individual mathematics research project (09/2021 - 03/2022)
- Identified variables, collected the empirical data from websites, and conducted preliminary analysis based on data cleaning and pretreatment using descriptive analysis and t-tests
- Analysed correlation between viewing times of videos and audience actions with multiple linear regression and principal component analysis, using the software SPSS
- Drew meaningful conclusions from analytical results and carried critical reflection on methodology
University College London (2022-2025)
1.1 Modules: Introduction to Probability and Statistics, Further Probability and Statistics, Calculus and Linear Algebra, Calculus in Several Dimensions, Introduction to Practical Statistics (R studio), Programming fundamentals (Python)
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Zihan Zhou
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Zihan
Jobs near London, Greater London
Digitech Resourcing London, United Kingdom Other
2 · Senior .NET Developer - Hybrid · My market leading Fintech client are looking for a new Senior .NET Developer to join their growing team. You will be a part of the team working on building APIs an ...
Penguin Recruitment London, United Kingdom
My Client, a specialist UK based Environmental Consultancy who specialise in Hydrology, Ecology and Environmental Management, is searching for a Principal Flood Risk Engineer to join a friendly and su ...
Oliver Bernard Ltd London, United Kingdom
Senior Analytics Engineer - £110k · Paying between £90-110k DOE · Hybrid in Central London (2 days a week) · Video AI IndustryOur client is a growing AI software development company - Building bleedin ...